It's on the way!!!!

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It\'s on the way!!!!

From Woodhouse Dodge, a 2000 Black/Silver GTS....I am VERY excited about the new purchase!

As everyone already knows, Bill Pemberton is the MAN! It was his reputation that brought me to Woodhouse, and it was the experience that will bring me back! Now the hard part begins...the wait....

According to Bill, it should leave Friday, and arrive Sunday. If there is one thing I have learned from the VCA, the digital cam. WILL be out and snappin'!

:)

Zach

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s on the way!!!!

Zach, congrats. Hunker down for the next couple of days. They will be the longest of your life. :D

Watch that snake doesn't bite you the first week...she is oh so unforgiving. :crazy:

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From what I have heard, they are a bit overwhelming....I will be careful and get good advice from the Local VCA chapter!

Zach

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First of all Congrats and welcome to the viper community. That color looks great, saw 1 at a show a few weekends ago. Dont just mash the pedal, give it a bit of respect.
Enjoy and be safe.. Practice waving to people in traffic cause when this car arrives you will wave,wave and wave some more. :cool:

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great comments GTS. I always appreciate hearing good advice from members. Vic is actually coming over Sunday to give me a lesson on what it means to own the machine!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Congratulations, Zach! That is pobably the most beautiful, badazz, drop-dead gorgeous color combo that I have ever seen on a GTS! (except Sapphire, of course! :D )

Looking forward to seeing it!!!!

I'll tell you everything I know, and it'll only take 60 seconds!

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congratulations Zach!

I agree, the 'waiting' is the hard part. Bill from Woodhouse is the man. So Sunday is the big day, have you been getting sleep thinking about the car? (LOL!). If you don't mind, maybe I'll follow Vic after the Zone event on Sunday and check out your new ride!

:D

--Warren.

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Everyone from SoCal is welcome....I would be happy to have a crew around for the event....

Just follow Vic on over. Call me 1-866-430-1246 for directions!

Zach

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats on your new purchase. I will tell you like many others have, this will seem like a VERY long wait but believe me it is SOOOOO worth it. You will love it. Just be careful like everyone says. This car has power, don't underestimate it because if you do seroius problems could occur.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Zach,

You know Vipers well and have been hanging around as a serious shopper for a while.

Get out and enjoy that thing!

May want to consider your driveway approach while waiting and angle of attack to get into it if at all. If it's too serious maybe a Roe or Fasrack chinguard can be tossed on the floor with the other goodies you have already!!!

(if the angle is going to cause a scrape, strongly consider dropping the front fascia bolt directly underneath the rad bottle. one good smack and the bottle is punctured and a pain to change, fascia off the car, not good!)

best of luck,

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SERIOUSLY....

For the past two weeks, I have not only been planning and PRACTICING (with my Dakota) driveway entries, but I have been finding routes home that avoid road construction and drainage dips....It is so funny that you mention that because I was driving home yesterday noting potholes or anything that could possible hurt the car....LOL!!!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

and considering our multi minute post intervals, surely your whittling away the time doing what any other Viper wing nut does, cruise the boards!!!haha

count em down Zach....

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well, there is still 1/2 of Wednesday left...so....we'll figure 4 total days because it should be delivered half way into Sunday...roughly 96 hours...or 5,760 minutes....or 345,600 seconds.....AND COUNTING.. :)

Zach

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[ and it'll only take 60 seconds! ]

[/QUOTE]

Ahh Vic, I see you'll be taking him on the 1/4 mile.. (J/K)!!!!

Michael

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

From another black/silver owner: Awesome color combo! It looks way better in person than in photos.

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Mopar! I will be in Vegas in about 1.5 weeks...we should meet up!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

[ and it'll only take 60 seconds! ]

Ahh Vic, I see you'll be taking him on the 1/4 mile.. (J/K)!!!!

Michael

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, yes, 60 seconds in the quarter mile, ah ha, I get it! :smirk:

Yes, what with my famous 12.87 run, I don't think anyone could catch me. "Can't touch this!" :D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations! you went to the right place. My apologies for any comments that might have been misinterpreted on the other thread. You were absolutely on target with the market in your response there. Now you only have to prepare yourself for the Woodhouse delivery experience. You are about to become a legend with your neighbors, the teens will be in the street. And I presume you are now fluent in the many languages of Pembertonese? If not you will be shortly...Home run, best color combo and Pemberton....You know they only built 119 Black/Silver cars in two years...

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you have some time in the next few days, go read through some of the long posts (books) I wrote here after the first few days with my Snake...also from Woodhouse. Should be back in the mid December timeframe of the GTS section..

That should get ya good and ready (or put you to sleep!) ;)

Either way, could be useful over the next two long days! :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats and post pics soon!

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nexus,
DARN YOU for making me more excited about my Viper than I already am :D :D !!! Alright....Thursday 7am....3 days and counting :) .

Your stories were GREAT, and I could FEEL your excitement! I will get pics up ASAP!!

Zach

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A coincidence, my identical car was delivered two years ago on 7-27. Another coincidence, my daughters bday is 7-27, it was her 17th, I had to keep explaining, no really it's not a surprise present for you.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Hey, Lee, try and get that avatar fixed, soes ah kin blow it up real big like, and gawk and that marvelous black and silver beauty!

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here we are, the night before the big day....and I am excited. So excited that I cannot do anything without the thought of my Viper on my mind.

Went to the A's game today and watched them spank the Angels from behind the A's dugout...got a game ball thrown to me, had a great time, but still could not get the Viper off my mind....

If someone see's a Reliable heading down to SoCal, give them a wave and a smile. Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow, and I will post pics as soon as I am done driving..(read: Monday at least :) )

Zach

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just think...he's out there right now driving the heck out of his new toy or cleaning her up. Or both. :)

Hope you had a great day! :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just think...he's out there right now driving the heck out of his new toy or cleaning her up. Or both. :)

Hope you had a great day! :)

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS! Hurry up with the pics!! Hopefully I will be in this position SOON. :D

Austin