It's on the way!!!!

CincyKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s on the way!!!!

Hey Zach,
Welcome! I have had my Viper for 2 months now. You will have the biggest smile on your face the first time you drive it. It is so much fun... I was actually laughing! Be prepared for the local kids to ask you to see your Viper every other day....."Mr.Zach, will you please open your garage door so we can see your Viper?"
Get to know your Viper before you repave the streets!
Take Care.........
Cincy Ken
2001 GTS "ACR" Saphire Blue/Silver stripes.
License# QUICK 01

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We're waaaiiting, but we're not surprised, it's there and there are no computers in the garage and you're still out there right? You will remember us with pictures tommorow, and regale us with tales of the Woodhouse delivery, I'll bet that car was perfect!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Saw Zach's beauty today, its pristine, just like it rolled off the showroom floor. Previous owner must have been an anal retentive psycho, cause its absolutely perfect, betterer than mine. Tight and shiney, what can you say? Zach got a great one there.

Zach's another one of those highly motivated young people that gives me confindence in the future of our country.

Mr Previous owner- If you are listening, just kidding about the psycho stuff.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Way to go Zach! Can't wait to see the pics. I have been speaking with Pemberton(sp) a bunch the last couple of days. Every experience I have heard of with Woodhouse as been a positive one.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hurry up with the pics will ya! We like to see the new ride. Yup, he's either cruisin it right now or polishing her up. Maybe just staring at it, enjoying the beauty. Congratulations Zach!

--Warren.

OP
OP
C

commoditybroker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW guys....what a weekend!

It all started by ushering in the driver from Woodhouse to the front of my house....the excitement was overflowing as he parked the truck and lowered....OH MY GOD...Pemberton was right about this one all along. What an amazing looking car!

The driver un-strapped it and lowered it off the lift (after taking his SHOES OFF) and there it was. We video'd and took pictures of the whole event (to be posted later today).

After an introduction to the car and the necissary paperwork, we were off. The rush that I feel when I drive this amazing machine is undescribable. The speed, the power...wow....I can see how people get in LOTS of trouble!

I have NO complaints about the car. In fact, it was MUCH MORE than I thought it would be. I am currently looking for a better way to get my stupid remote controls (for a gate and the garage door) out of the way, and may order a HomeLink mirror this week (the ones with the transmitters liked into them).

The first day was all about learning the car. Learning that the sills really ARE hot, learning that if you put anything in the top mesh net, on rapid acceleration, it becomes a rapidly moving projectile. Learning that people REALLY DO stare at it. Learning that I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with this car. I am so overwhelmed and I think I still feel like I am borrowing someone else's car.

Oh yea, everyone did not lie when discussing break dust...wow... :)

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Pics to come soon

Zach

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Yoo-hoo, Zach, you out there somewhere?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads