Jealous

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I find a reason to be in the garage 2-3 times a week, usually rolling out the grill for a barbeque and beer. Its a great excuse to spend more quality time with the Viper. Is this normal behavior? ... and how many have jealous wives as a result? Seriously, I think my wife is jealous.

I have problems....

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife shows signs of jealousy as well, but I can't blame her. I can honestly say that if there was a ********* walking down the road wearing barely any clothing and a bad ass car is passing the opposite way my eyes are on the car. I think she thinks that I care about the car more then her.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife shows signs of jealousy as well, but I can't blame her. I can honestly say that if there was a ********* walking down the road wearing barely any clothing and a bad ass car is passing the opposite way my eyes are on the car. I think she thinks that I care about the car more then her.

Haha! Spot on

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after reading this thread I realize 2 things

1. you ALL have some major problems and a serious obsession thats needs to be discussed and is unhealthy.

2. IM NOT ALONE lol

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife complains i spend too much time detailing my car, before and after I drive it. She said who is going to see the undercarriage it will get dusty again. After the Viper is put away, Iam on the computer searching for upgrades and spending more $$$$$$ . Is she jealous dam right.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well mine broke today. I feel like I lost everything, my wife thinks she just earned some new found quality time:rolaugh: Instead I will be spending more time trying to fix it ASAP:D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always stuck to the line that if there isn't a "<insert hobby here> Anonymous" then your hobby isn't a problem. The more you say "There's no Vipers Anonymous, and that means its not a problem" the more You and everyone else will believe it.

Now we all have boundaries and I've actually had a few girlfriends want to drive my Viper and not one has driven it yet....I figure that drive will be a wedding gift to her.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
S

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Doug and I'm addicted to Vipers.

I've always stuck to the line that if there isn't a "<insert hobby here> Anonymous" then your hobby isn't a problem. The more you say "There's no Vipers Anonymous, and that means its not a problem" the more You and everyone else will believe it.

Now we all have boundaries and I've actually had a few girlfriends want to drive my Viper and not one has driven it yet....I figure that drive will be a wedding gift to her.

Regards,
Aaron

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi my name is Chad and I'm addicted to chicks and myself in general.
I only own a Viper to satisfy my huge ego and to pick up chicks.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear DeceptioN and Plum,

No woman has gotten far enough in a relationship with me to warrant considering letting her drive my Viper, but I believe someday there will be one woman worthy.

Regards,
Aaron

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why you do enough mods that the engine sounds like it will leap out from under the hood in an uncontrollable rage... most women don't want to drive anything that snarky. A lady I know had thoughts of wanting to drive a Viper, then I took her for a bit of a thrill ride. She's back shopping for 'Vettes and said (a couple of times) that a Viper is a guy's car. Issue solved.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I let my wife drive my Viper one time...almost had to force her to because she chickened out at the last minute. We got home okay, she drove very mildly and there were no problems. After that one driving experience, she will not touch it, even to move it out of the garage. It truly scares her! Sometimes she gets a bit jealous but she always gets over it.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the luckiest...my wife supports my car/motorcycle/tools hobby and she drives everyone of our cars...and she drives them well.... not meekly......she's the greatest!

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't trust a girl that can drive a Viper well. There is somethin' up with that.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already have the Borla exhaust and I've been told during traffic stops that the officer heard me comin' a mile away....but a set of headers later in the summer or early fall should do the trick....now if only it was legal to make my Viper shoot flames out the back.

Regards,
Aaron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen