Just an observation

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 03 viper. My observation is that the black metal portion of the winshield cowl has a little play by the driver's side of the car. The rest of the windshield cowl is solid. It makes a "metal tapping sound." No big deal guys, just an observation. Do any of you guys hear that from your 03-04 vipers? I have no sounds when the top is up... just the normal viper movement of the chasis and suspension. The viper is an involving sports car... it always talks to you :)

*If this post apply's to any of you owners,don't feel shy to post a reply. Just an observation. :usa:

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a TSB for a rattle in the dash and they have to reroute the heater ducts in the dash to remove it. Maybe that is what you are hearing. I had to have it done to my car.

Leonard

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Technical Service Bulletin" You will have to get it from your Viper Tech or Service Manager -- they are generally not made available to the public. It is not a recall, or a procedure that they automatically do when you bring your car in. You have to complain about the item first, then the Tech refers to the TSB to fix it.