Just an observation

gowings

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 03 viper. My observation is that the black metal portion of the winshield cowl has a little play by the driver's side of the car. The rest of the windshield cowl is solid. It makes a "metal tapping sound." No big deal guys, just an observation. Do any of you guys hear that from your 03-04 vipers? I have no sounds when the top is up... just the normal viper movement of the chasis and suspension. The viper is an involving sports car... it always talks to you :)

*If this post apply's to any of you owners,don't feel shy to post a reply. Just an observation. :usa:

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a TSB for a rattle in the dash and they have to reroute the heater ducts in the dash to remove it. Maybe that is what you are hearing. I had to have it done to my car.

Leonard

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Technical Service Bulletin" You will have to get it from your Viper Tech or Service Manager -- they are generally not made available to the public. It is not a recall, or a procedure that they automatically do when you bring your car in. You have to complain about the item first, then the Tech refers to the TSB to fix it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine