Just bought a GTS!!

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been actively searching for the right Viper now for a few months. I finally found my car. I just drove 18 hours from Georgia to NY so it's absolutely filthy. This is the only picture I have of the car before the drive.

It s a 1997 GTS with 9600 miles, which I drove another 1000 home so 10,600 now. Car is immaculate.

I don't know why people drive anything else. I've never been so impressed with a car in my entire life. Mods are Corsa 3" catback, high flow cats, bellanger headers, k&ns and smooth tubes, 3:55s, stop tech front and rear big brake kit, and of course the 19" Forgelines.

I'm sorry the car is absolutely filthy, I promise you guys good pics when it's detailed and ready.

You must be registered for see images attach

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the ride! That color combo is a classic... If you need any detailing after the long drive give us a call! We detail for the VCA NY/CT section :2tu:

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell yea man, I was nervous as hell but the ol girl got me home! And what a ride it was.

Sounds like one hell of a fun trip .... 1,000 miles, did you get any thumbs up along the way? :drive: We should've skipped the covered transport and found a way to drive ours home a year ago.

Nice choice, I imagine you've already heard the Red one are much faster :D

OP
OP
W

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This car gets more attention than anything I've ever owned. And I've owned some pretty bazaar ****.

Driving FTW, but damn did it take FOREVER.

myidwastook

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The GTS is in a class by itself in the history of cars in my opinion. I dig those wheels too! I might have to purchase some for mine one day!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you have the perfect mods, congrats on the new Viper!

I love the way the GTS looks on the highway.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & Good luck with your new GTS, I have to agree on the perfect mods too!!:2tu:

kenmo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A fine looking ride!! Time to put some more miles on it!!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she is a beauty, way to break her in (1000 miles), congrats and enjoy:)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Ride & Congratulations! Everybody said something about your long trip, BUT you did it with 3.55 Gears, what was that like. I would not have wanted to pay for your gas. But I bet that didn't bother you one bit. I've never understood why people say these cars are not everyday drivers, I can't hardly stay out of it when I have to go somewhere.

OP
OP
W

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gears do have some throttle tip in a steady cruise noise, but other than that they were fine. I averaged 20.65mpg on the way home, so the gas bill was really cheap!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960