Just Got My New BumbleBee Viper From Woodhouse

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 GTS, yellow w/black stripes! Been viperless since my '99 got splattered last month ... was gettin the sweats and shakes.
I LOVE the yellow/blk look! Was really skeptical about the new yellow ... no offense but I never liked the genI yellow. Too pale and wimpy looking. Hadn't seen any live examples of the new shade, but what I saw online looked encouraging. Bill Pemberton also swore to me that it truly looked bad-a$$ with thos black stripes. When the trailer rolled up to my house yesterday I was still nervous, but as the tailgate came down and I got a look ... SCHWING!! That thing is AWESOME!

The delivery was done by a fellow some of you may know - Curt Frye. Excellent job, the car was spotless and untouched. He doesn't even get in the car or start it up. Just gently rolls it down the ramp and the owner gets to crank it first. Single car closed trailer, no other oil-drippers overhead. Since people frequently ask about shipping services here I thought I'd give him a plug. 909-317-4118 Based in Houston, hauls lots of Hennessey's cars.

It was a tense month waiting to see how the whole insurance deal would play out on my totaled '99. Turned out just fine thanks to the help of a bunch of good people - SW, Bill Pemberton, Dave Weaver, Joe Berli ... you guys know what you did. Thanks!!

OP
OP
S

Serious Eric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
They should have called it "Nuclear Yellow"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

good name for it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Surely you plan to post photos...
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definitely. Digital cam's on the fritz ... gotta get a new one. Recommendations?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bill p came thru for me too..
the yellow looks so good!!!
i will never forget that special delivery, on a snowy day
(Feb 15th)

he is the guy for vipers!!!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll second the Nikon 990 motion. Buy a 64Mb card with it and you won't be sorry. Then take the bumblebee north thru Georgetown and enjoy this...(just don't speed when we're working, OK?)
You must be registered for see images