Just Received a Gift From D-C:

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received the a nice gift from D-C:

A book titled: "Dodge Vipe SRT-10: The Official Story". It looks like they are sending it out gratis to all who ordered a SRT-10. It covers the Viper history from the 1989 auto show, including racing successes, and the evolution of the car up to the SRT-10. The photos of the car, the plant, the people, the process, the design goals (0-100-0 ++ ) are all great. There are exploded views of almost every part of the car. The Viper experience is unique as we all know, and D-C continues to keep it that way by providing a class 75 page color chronology of the Viper. Who needs a product brochure?

Thanks D-C & JR Thompson & Co!!

Frank Creede

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,

I thought they were including this book with the car. You haven't gotten your car yet have you? I'll be watching for the
book as well if it's coming ahead of the cars.

Thanks for the heads up.

2charmed

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My book arrived last night as well. Of course my car is still weeks away- (KZ just last week). Reading that book, which covers many of the little design details in the SRT, leaves me even more anxious to drive my New Red Beast.

<FONT size="4"><FONT COLOR="Red">Thank you Dodge!</FONT c></FONT s>

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I also received mine in the mail yesterday. I do not even have a VIN, so mine is probably going to be built sometime in the summer. (At first I thought it was a letter telling me when to expect delivery...) Sigh...
shake.gif

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received the book on Tuesday but I still don't have a VIN.
Oh well every little bit helps!