Kansas City Viper Club all get tickets! <Common Criminals>

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On Friday nights the Kansas City Viper Club likes to meet at Dean and Delucas for dinner and then head over to Sheridan’s for some Ice Cream. Sheridan’s is a nice place to talk cars and meet many of the younger people into the car hobby.

So the Viper Club arrives at Sheridan’s. We park in the neighboring parking lot so that we do not take up all of Sheridan’s Parking. The large lot next door is a Price Chopper grocery store.

Here comes “Five – O” with FIVE police cars. I see what is going down and I walk back to the “safe” side of the parking lot. The rest of the club thought it was a joke. Five-O has everyone gather together so that they can start writing tickets! Ha ha ….busted!

I have my camera handy and had to take a few photos of these common criminals. What I could not believe is that the tickets are not just payable, they are MANDANTORY COURT APPEARANCE! I hope you criminals have some vacation time left.

I don’t know about you, but I think this might be a little waste of law enforcement resources.

Let me write you a ticket boy!

2860DSC02644.jpg

2860DSC02654.jpg

Here is the problem.... they can't read

2860DSC02660.jpg

2860DSC02652.jpg

Here are some of the proud ticket winners

2860DSC02656.jpg

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are all a criminal element. Thank God the fine men and women of the Olathe P.D. are keeping us all safe in this time of war, terrorism, and countless murders....where do I sign up.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What part of "To Serve and Protect" is dispatching five cruisers to write parking tickets ? Furthermore, in the spirit of what your intent was, you were parking in a closed lot (or if open had more room) to help out a business that was actually open and with limited space. Oh well, no one will ever figure it out. Sounds like the Price Chopper manager made the complaint call, I doubt five cars just happened to be driving by and seen the sign that sealed your doom. Criminals come in all faces and the crime you may have actually been guilty of is exceding the parking lots Maximum Torque Limit !

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry - Now I don't feel so about about going home instead of following you convicts to get some ice cream. The police over on this side of town are on the ball also, following my 8th grade daughter (formers girl scout straight A student) out of school every day until I finally pulled her out of the BV school system.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you guys have some connections in the west side of the state? I thought you have an officer or two in the VCA there in KC. Although, I've never been known to drop a name to get out of a ticket :shocked: :D

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you can all show up to court together to make those idiot cops feel like like Jealous kids!

Or call the Chief of Police and let him know that you don't appreciate being treated like little ricers!

What a pain in the butt!

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our "Five-O" club members belong to KC MO PD. These officers had a real chip on their shoulders and they are Olathe KS.

One of our members being ticketed owns his own law firm. He was a bit vocal with "Officer Friendly".

Bill, the only club member that Solicits is Marshall. But he was not there this time...Maybe he called the cops on us? :)

We were there as paying customers to purchase icecream at an outdoor icecream facility. You can not enter and sit down. You must stand outside.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OOOooooo, one of the Viscious Viper Villians is an Attorney? Wow,they need to go to Court in mass, with Marshall behind his Video Cam, this could be larger than Michael Jackson's trial!!!

Free The Serpent Six,Free the Serpent Six, Free the Serpent Six!!!!

:usa:

Valhalla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Kansas City Viper Club all get tickets! &lt;Common Criminals&gt;

Attica, Attica

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Instead of ganging up like thuggs in parking lots and harasssing Corvette owners, just leave like the nice policemen want.........and go harass them on Interstate at 150mph :headbang:

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score

should have bribed them with a bag of donuts