Katie's Cars and Coffee 9/18, Anyone going?

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to make one of these cars and coffee events up there but the HP challenge is set up for Saturday. Would love to have more Northern guys down for it

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to be meeting Keda, Walter and maybe one or two other folks at this C&C before we head down to the HP challenge. We're planning on rolling out from Katies around 8:30 or so for anyone who wants to join us!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning to be at Katie's, I usually get there at 6:45 or so... I can put out at least 2 or 3 cones if you guys are def coming....

Keda and Walter are a definite. I won't be there til a little later as I have to help set up for a yard sale that morning and won't roll in until probably 8:00. Don't save a spot for me.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I know Keda and Walter, I'll hold at least 2 maybe 3.... the old school carb'd car guys will shoot me if I take any more than that :)

And that's if I get there early enough - I am bringing 4 cars with me now.

Cya guys there!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm making a 3.5 hour trip to see this. Please reserve me a spot. I have to get up at 3am to leave at 3:30 lol. I talked the wife into it so Saturday is going to be a Viper day lol. Hope to see a lot of the NOVA guys up there.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm making a 3.5 hour trip to see this. Please reserve me a spot. I have to get up at 3am to leave at 3:30 lol. I talked the wife into it so Saturday is going to be a Viper day lol. Hope to see a lot of the NOVA guys up there.

Hi Kng Snke,

It's a neat gathering, but not worth you getting a ticket over. I'll try my best to hold a spot but it can be politically nasty holding a spot after 7a so that 40 year old Alfa has to park offsite at 7-11. :rolaugh:

I think the event may be smaller now that school is back on - and folks are busy again with family activities, in which case you should be fine.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken,

I plan on being there at about 0645 as well. By the way, the Lambo club called me and requested that you leave your watch at home this week.

:D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ken,

I plan on being there at about 0645 as well. By the way, the Lambo club called me and requested that you leave your watch at home this week.

Hey Jack! Are you going to the HP Challenge? I don't think it's supposed to rain. ;)

Also, you interested in shooting a 3-gun match the following Saturday?

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jack! Are you going to the HP Challenge? I don't think it's supposed to rain. ;)

Also, you interested in shooting a 3-gun match the following Saturday?

I am most likely going to the Challenge, depending on the Domestic Agenda.

You know me.... I will shoot anything, anytime!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gotta head to the HP challenge now. I need some rolling videos taken :). (Can't hear the whine inside the car, gotta capture it outside)

I will bring my video camera as well. I have an HD quality camera with an 8 hour HDD, so we can get some good footage.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ken,

OMG!! You know, I went back later and double checked that side mirror on that car, :smirk:.

If we get there aro the same time we can hold the space between us, I keep several cones in my trunk.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is anyone in driving distance of this meeting definitely should check it out. Millions of dollars worth of vehicles sitting in that parking lot. I drove over 3.5 hours to check them out and man it was the best car show I have been to. Enjoyed meeting you all.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every week a new collection it seems... This place is a hotbed of cool cars.

I wanted to see the Ferrari F40 that I have seen in the photos many times but he decided not to show up. Someone tell him next meet that a guy drove 3.5 hours to come see his car last weekend!! Lol