Kiss leads to.....

vvvviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get off of work late Friday afternoon, head over to my RT/10, and someone has planted a provocative lipstick kiss right above the left front quarter panel/fender! (more accurately..the hood) Even the car's dark color, couldn't hide the fact that someone had placed both hands on the car and then parked a merlot red lipstick smacker right between them. You could even see where the chin and nose tip touched!

With all of 2 months of ownership and 1000 miles behind me, this car continues to amaze me. The fun it is to drive, people and their reactions. It's amazing. This latest kiss incident reminded me of the ZZ Top tune "She don't love me she loves my automobile."

I'll look back on this as being the "the kiss that led nowhere." Well, maybe not....this is the excuse I've been looking for to try out that Zaino clay bar.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would bet you could remove the lipstick with just a spray of Z6 Gloss Enhancer and a 100% cotton towel. Use the Claybar if you want the experience; I only use it for a serious, twice-a-year scrubbing. BTW, I could definitely afford to have someone do this for me, but I enjoy doing it and the satisfaction of doing it perfectly. (This for those who look down on "polishers"! I also LOVE the track!)
cool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang