Krazy Kaptree Koppers 4/3/11

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cops going nuts at Captree yesterday writing up anyone and everyone as fast as they could pull someone over. Nonstop action.
Radar setup everywhere, tons of front plate tickets.
Guys were duct taping license plates on...LOL
One poor dude in a GTR must have got a slew of them, he was detained like an hour.
They must have got the orders to crackdown on the scofflaws.

Don't worry about the five bodies found a mile away, lets get them Sunday rabblerousers. :2tu:

Nick from Synergy took one for the team as well...;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was further west at Jones Beach probably later in the morning. No problems there, but it was one of those Sundays when all the beach access roads (MB/Wan/RM) were FULL of roadside police. Luckily, I had the top down and it was chilly, which tends to slow me down, but my detector was pretty much alarming non-stop on every hiway south of the S State.

Guess I was lucky not to get hit with a front plate donation. The do this every year for a few weekends. Always makes for a rather tense drive. :mad:

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$220 wooh! For a front plate ticket, do I have to show them in person or can I just send in a picture? I also plan to fight the other ticket that was given because I was "blocking" an on ramp. I don't think an on ramp was anywhere near the area I was pulled over. Talking to Jon probably won't work as an excuse :lmao:

Other then that, it was a GREAT turn out.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple times a year they try to put the clamps down, but there are so many people there that you take your chances.
Anybody doing over 55 is either a noob or an idiot.
Front plate tickets are cost of looking good sometimes.....:D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna happen a lot more now with the towns hurting for money and cops afraid to lose their jobs cause of it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

xtreme631

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up guys, New to the forum, Cops are crazy, my father just bought the remote flip up plate works great! I got one on order they are 130 on ebay.. its a must have!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats up guys, New to the forum, Cops are crazy, my father just bought the remote flip up plate works great! I got one on order they are 130 on ebay.. its a must have!

Welcome :2tu: going to try and make it to the shop sat. need you to change my oil filter on my black Viper will call you later :headbang:

Last edited:

xtreme631

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it, call ahead cause saturdays is a crazy day, but i can always squeeze you in ill just take charlies car off the lift ssshhhhhhhh :tz:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it, call ahead cause saturdays is a crazy day, but i can always squeeze you in ill just take charlies car off the lift ssshhhhhhhh :tz:

I heard you guys really know your stuff, got to stop by the shop soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte