Kudos to Gary Almond!

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary delivered my yellow/black 360 spider from CA this morning and all I can say is WOW! :eek: The car was in mint condition, better than I expected for a car with 18K miles. Man, I thought I got some looks in the GTS, this thing gives everyone whiplash driving by. The sound is intoxicating with the tubi although it was not as loud as I would like. I work nights and could barely get to sleep this morning after taking delivery. It was like the feeling you get when you were a kid during the night before Christmas. I couldn't wait to get up to take another drive. I want to thank Gary for taking such great care in delivering the car to me despite all the hardships he has faced this week. Thanks again Gary! :2tu:

goldfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet there are a bunch of people on this site that would agree with you. He recently transported my 'cuda off to MO for me. He was even more anal than me in making sure that everything was done perfectly. He really loves what he does and takes pride in his job.... a real class act!

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not used Gary to haul my GTS, but I have talked with him several times via e-mail. He has always been very prompt to respond to my e-mails and never hesitates to help out his fellow Viper owner with some Newbie trailering questions. He is a class act.

OP
OP
E

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found out about Gary through my cousin, Achilles99. My good friend used him to transport his Murcielago from Chicago to Sarasota and had good things to say about him. You are right in saying he is very anal with the cars he transports. He's got a pretty nice trailer also, designed for low profile cars. Gary is also very responsive to phone calls and voice mails. He will definately be my first choice for all further transports. :2tu:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I probably sound like a broken record, but the best part for me is meeting fellow car lovers and to see the look of anticipation as I pull up to deliver these beautiful cars. I really appreciate your support.

ERDOC, your car is beautiful and sounds awesome! I could hear you wind through the neighborhood as you took your maiden voyage. I had a good laugh when I left. After you came back through, a bunch of guys in a truck were trying to catch up to you to get a better look. They were all smiling and the brakes on the truck were smoking. I don't blame them!

See you on the road!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is heading square into the next hurricane to pick up my Viper from Macedo's this weekend. Wish him luck. I hope this next huffer moves out into the Atlantic and spares Florida another pounding. Hunker down and stay safe guys :2tu: :usa:

OP
OP
E

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:D Yeah, I didn't think the recyclables were due today. Good group of guys, I waved to them as I pulled into the garage and got enthusiastic cheers back. Its nice to know others appreciate the same things you do. :2tu:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, Gary is taking a side trip to Michigan on his way to Florida to pick up a cool new Viper ride for Achilles99! See you tomorrow, Gary.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

I did not know that you are in the transport business. I will send you some work as it comes my way......I remember that I owe you.

Please forward me your contact information for future reference.

Thanks,

Tom

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a brief delay for maintenance Gary made it to Michigan today and picked up Achilles99's newest Viper. He's headed to North Carolina tonight for tomorrow's delivery.

6594PICT0076-med.JPG

6594PICT0077-med.JPG

6594PICT0078-med.JPG

Florida's the next destination, buttttt . . . there's a storm in the way!

What a fantastic guy to haul your Viper. He does everything first class and sweats every detail. Terrific to have a Viper owner taking care of your baby vs. some part time truck driver who can care less. :2tu:

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hisserman,

Thanks for posting the pics... this is as good of a time as any to announce that I sold my 98 GTS, and picked up an 01 GTS. Now, I'm part of the stripes club!

I've been waiting three weeks for Gary to fit me into his delivery schedule.

I'd also like to publicly thank Hisserman for his help with this transaction. Bruce has gone out of his way to go and inspect the car, AND he was nice enough to hold my check for the car until the seller was ready to sell. Not to mention that Bruce stored the car for me for a few days until Gary could pick it up.

The people are what makes this club great, and I'm glad there are people like Bruce in it. Thanks again!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hisserman deserves a big thanks for being so helpful and generous in helping Achilles99 out. When Achilles called me a couple of weeks ago to transport his car I was on my way to the West coast. I suggested he post a message on the viper board to see if someone could help out with the inspection. Hisserman not only inspected the car, he did the transaction and stored the car at his house until I could pick it up!!

It was great to meet both Hisserman and Achilles99. Two more Viper freaks like me that I've had the pleasure to meet!

Ray R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacated Gary to pick up my newly acquired yellow '02 RT/10 in Laredo TX this coming week. As has been said...he is very courteous and professional. I look forward to meeting him later in the week...assuming he can "ride the storm out!" Happy trails, Gary!

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly recommend Gary as well. He has taken a lot of time with me on the phone to help me with a couple of things. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want ERDOC to feel left out. Here's a few pictures of his beautiful Ferrari 360 Spyder I just delivered to him:

You must be registered for see images