leather seats?

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tryed several diffrent products and the best thing that I found is Meguiars Gold Class rich leather cleaner/conditioner. Give it a try.

Patrick.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used leather conditioner on two vehicles from the time they were driven of the lot,one with 100k + the other with 60k + miles and both look nearly new and feel soft.
Most have a cleaner and conditioner with the conditioner being very greasy.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had great luck on all my cars past and present with Lexol products, use the cleaner first, then condition and don't forget to buff the leftover conditioner off afterwards.....result = great smell, soft subtle leather that won't crack or peel for a LONG time.

Regards,
Aaron

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Zaino Z9 and Z10 a try. They work awesome and is some of the best smelling leather conditioner you will ever smell. I even use it on my leather couch. It makes my entire house smell like leather. :2tu:

I also like Leatherique for deep conditioning. I use it on my vette seats twice a year and use the Zaino monthly in between and my vette seats have 13000 miles on them and literally look like new. Everybody comments on how good they look and Z06 seats are notorious for wearing out prematurely and are usually beat by 5000 miles. :(

I haven't tried the Leatherique on my Vipers seats yet. :dunno:

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most leather conditioners are the same so you cannot go wrong putting something on them...I use a leather conditioner on the leather in my cars, bike seat, and chairs/sofa in the house as well - I think it helps.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also use Meguiars Gold Class rich leather cleaner/conditioner. I have the cognac interior and it works great especially on the steering wheels, no black/wear/dirt marks on the cognac.

97gtsmonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the best thing that i have found is that everytime i was my car and do the interior i wipe the seats off with a clean damp towel and then every other time put leather conditioner on..

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got Venzano leather seats. I called Venzano, and they recommended Zaino's "Leather in a Bottle". It's not cheap, but it cleans well and restores the new leather smell. I highly recommend it.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've got Venzano leather seats. I called Venzano, and they recommended Zaino's "Leather in a Bottle". It's not cheap, but it cleans well and restores the new leather smell. I highly recommend it.

I was a Lexol fan for YEARS, back in my jaguar XKE and P911 and Lotus days.
When I discovered Zaino "Leather In A Bottle" I gave my Lexol away to the local Hi schiio auto shop.

p.s. I have seen Lexol get moldy if you accidently leave any residue in storage...it has some organics (lanolin?) in it

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another plug for Zaino Leather in a Bottle. Great smell, non-greasy AND in contains a UV protector. Nice to have for us open top guys! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456