LETHAL GTS is the man!!!

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted earlier this year about how I needed to sell my Viper fast since I was in a pretty darn situation. This ended up in me leaving Canada for my new home in Denmark without the Viper being sold. For those of you who know Denmark, you cannot own a Viper there unless you are a millionaire! So I had a big problem..
It is pretty hard selling a Viper in Canada when you are in Europe and don't have the time to travel to Noth America! Luckily Lethal offered me his help and used a lot of his spare time on helping me selling my car without wanting anything in return! And now after only a couple of weeks the car is sold! He has been a great help and for those who know him, he is also a great friend.
Thank you Lethal for your help! I really appreciate it!! I would definitely have joined your regional VCA club (MN VCA) if I had stayed over there for a longer period of time. All you guys are great people!

Erik

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I enjoyed every minute of it Erik.
You are a gentleman and a friend.
Thank you for the kind words. I would help you out in a heart beat if ever you needed help again.
Tracy Jensen

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the guy backed out like the day before he left or a couple days before, leaving him in a tough situation. Not sure all the details but he can add to them.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya the guy ****** him around with a big story and never came through in the end.

Mitch, you will get whats coming to you this weekend :bonker:

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy was a ****!
We shook hands on the deal and I travelled home to Denmark. He kept on gaving me lame excuses that he just needed to sell his own car before he had all the money. Then after almost two months he told me that he couldn't get the money after all.. :( He propably just scammed me and tried to get it for a lot less than what we agreed on, which ended up in me being in an ackward situation. It's kind of suspicious to try and sell a car in Canada when the owner is in Europe.. I propably wouldn't have bought my own car :)

But luckily it all ended up the way it should and both Rizzo and I are two happy guys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960