looking for 03 srt for 67k or under.

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im leaning towards this z06 and wish i could find a srt for my price range.can anyone help out.the closer the better.im located in delaware

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wait a little longer.

I'm not going for anything but a Viper. If you have some extra time, but not money, you will eventually find the Viper you want for the price you are talking about.

You'll regret it if you don't hold out for that Viper I am sure.

VIPERTEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 Viper, (Red) for 66,900.00. The car is absolutely perfect with 2300 miles on it. It comes with floor mats, trunck carpet and convertible boot cover (all Mopar). You can e-mail me at [email protected]. This is my personal car, and I bought it about 1 Year ago.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am selling my 2003 Viper, (Red) for 66,900.00. The car is absolutely perfect with 2300 miles on it. It comes with floor mats, trunck carpet and convertible boot cover (all Mopar). You can e-mail me at [email protected]. This is my personal car, and I bought it about 1 Year ago.

Sounds like he means business. I would look into this one if I were you.

JKNUST

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like he means business. I would look into this one if I were you.

I agree, jump on it. If you really want a Viper for under $67K, this would probably be it. If I did not have a line on one myself already this week, I would strongly consider this one at this price. I should think we see a "sold" or "it's mine" on this one in a day or two!!!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You have mail...

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just up in Toronto for a week. I talked to some people up there who tell me dodge has a large volume of Black 04's they can't seem to get rid of, compared to silver and Red. You should be able to get one pretty cheap if you wait it out. New car loans are cheaper and the difference might not be much!

Huscat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our '03 is on the market. Red, SRT10, approx 3600 miles. We were originally asking $69K, but are willing to look at any offer. I'd be happy to email current photos of the car to you. Chris 816.507.8566. [email protected] We are in KC, but have shipped cars across the states many times previously.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang