Looking for 2009 production stats

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for the production stats on the 2009 vipers. i would like to know what combinations were made and possibly the last ones that were made. IF you can help i would really appreciate it. Thanks

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About the best you can do is get anecdotal information from dealers and others who have been watching the production. Someone asked a while back for Herb to chime in, but I think he's got a bunch of other things on his plate right now. It looks like 2009 is going to be a very low-production year if things keep going the way they have been.

OP
OP
R

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
About the best you can do is get anecdotal information from dealers and others who have been watching the production. Someone asked a while back for Herb to chime in, but I think he's got a bunch of other things on his plate right now. It looks like 2009 is going to be a very low-production year if things keep going the way they have been.

I thought 09 was pretty much the last year for the viper?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought 09 was pretty much the last year for the viper?

We'll find out pretty soon - a lot is up in the air right now. There is a buyer supposedly in the works and the keys might be handed over very soon. No public announcements, though.

As far as the last ones to be produced under the Dodge name, that's up in the air, too. I've done some digging and there's a chance that my GTS Blue ACR is the last (or very close to it) car on the assembly line right now. Just barely made the cutoff...

There are rumors out there that all orders not on the assembly line got cancelled last week. I haven't been able to verify that for sure. Maybe someone out there 'in the know' can confirm or deny that rumor?