Looking for a set of wheels and tires!!!

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PartsRack's very recent trade-Ins:

18-19" 2008 5-spokes, PS2s, Sensors, Caps, under 1500 miles. Under $3500. NICE.

18-19" 2008 5-Spokes only, 3 have cosmetic transport scratches. Should refinish: $1895/ 4 !

20"-20" Star-Tac Brabus, P-Zero, 1200 mi., $10,000/set new, Rare & Beeeyoooteeful. Under $6k

BBS Magnesium VCC GT Wheels, New, 18" track weapons: Steal, under $3k / set of FOUR !

10-spoke OEs w/ ZP tires under $2k

Any other used ones? 99-02 Gen II stockers, or VR-1s?

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't "need" the money, but I do need the space. I have several sets of rims and tires and I need to part ways with the ones I know I won't use.

As far as your little E-**** threat, go F yourself. You might wanna watch who you challenge without knowing, one day someone might shut you up. You don't know me, I could be the wrong guy to piss off. I'm not saying I am, I wouldn't waste my time with trash like you. I have too much to lose to fight idiots like you, which is why I don't make ******* threats to people I don't know online.

I'm not familiar with your term "e-****". Must be something you computer dorkstiens use. As for your other comments, I suggest you follow your own advice before you make a bad mistake...again, get off my thread.

TS6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with your term "e-****". Must be something you computer dorkstiens use. As for your other comments, I suggest you follow your own advice before you make a bad mistake...again, get off my thread.

An "E ****" is someone who acts like a bad ass online but will probably cower like a little girl when confronted in real life.

You making the implication that you can/will physically harm me in person is childish and makes you look pathetic. I'm sure you're a real bad man, I'd probably *** myself at just the mere sight of you. I hope I can sleep tonight.

You're a joke....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any other used ones? 99-02 Gen II stockers, or VR-1s?

We only posted our recent trades.

We have new and used Gen 1 wheels......and used Gen 2.1 and 2.2 and ACR and Gen 3 wheels

We also have a GREAT set "saved for my car" of 6 x 18" Kinesis 3pc K-28s(ACR Look): 4 rears, 2 fronts. Very affordable. Perfect set for your streets/drags.....for the price of used streets alone. Polished lip, silver center

Serious inquiries please [email protected]

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An "E ****" is someone who acts like a bad ass online but will probably cower like a little girl when confronted in real life.

You making the implication that you can/will physically harm me in person is childish and makes you look pathetic. I'm sure you're a real bad man, I'd probably *** myself at just the mere sight of you. I hope I can sleep tonight.

You're a joke....

TS6 - You are way out of line. You keep sticking yourself back into this thread.

Go away and let the guy find some rims...

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's implying physical violence and I'm taking the "high road" and not sinking to his level and you tell me to grow up?

Indeed, if you were in fact grown up you would quit acting like a child and quit coming
back to stir the *** on someone else's thread. Why can't you understand that you're
not wanted here? Go away you pathetic thing!

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed, if you were in fact grown up you would quit acting like a child and quit coming
back to stir the *** on someone else's thread. Why can't you understand that you're
not wanted here? Go away you pathetic thing!

Exactly....appreciate the support gentleman. Apparently this guy doesn't get it. Jon, left you a message. Hope to talk Monday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine