Looking for T&D Rockers

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jonathan, I will put in a bid. By the way, last time I talked to you, you had just got a set. If you dont mind me asking, how much?

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $550.00 for the set I put on the white car and $600.00 for the ones I put on my blue car, so I think I will look some more. If you put those rockers and exhaust on, those SCCA guys better look out for that red sled next year. I think the engine I am building will have as much power as the last one. I found some more things I can do to the heads that should help, and I am not going to have so much compression.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with helicopter boy Mike Scherzberg. Last I heard, he had a set for sale. His screen name is 99 R/T 10.

Thanks brother,
Yep, I do have a set as listed in the classifieds. PM me if interested. They are new Mopars(nade by T&D). My price is shipped to your door :2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones on eBay are Mopars(which are made by T&D) and the only difference is they are blue instead of red/silver.

I would buy Mike's and be done with it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ones on eBay are Mopars(which are made by T&D) and the only difference is they are blue instead of red/silver.

I would buy Mike's and be done with it.

Well folks,
Looks like I may have sold my last set. A "good friend" need them, but I will update if he flakes out on me :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I still have my set if anybody is interested in the rockers. :crazy:

Are you going to ever sell those things! LOL! You definitley have a good deal on them...I may just buy them off your for pity. But then I like to watch you suffer. :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Price?????

Just race him for the rockers...as slow as his car is...you will get them for free....LOL!! :eek: :D

Mike!! Mike!!! :laugh:

Alright Asian man in the ricermobile :D , the challenge has be set. We will settle this on the track at the V-10 Nats. Street tires or drag radials at 1/4 mile :D :2tu:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My money is on Mike (99 r/t10) as his car was actually put together by someone with intelligence, AND he knows how to drive. Only have I seen one idiot who had a super charged viper, and couldnt break into the 11's !! Yep you guessed it, ADAM BRENNAN, aka Ricer Boy, AKA "ab" (probably stands for a$$ backwards). He did about 6 passes in Florida last year with his boosted Viper and couldnt get past a 12.30 or so. So with your new power, I am guessing 13.50's !!

-Adams Dad

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Price?????

Just race him for the rockers...as slow as his car is...you will get them for free....LOL!! :eek: :D

Mike!! Mike!!! :laugh:

Alright Asian man in the ricermobile :D , the challenge has be set. We will settle this on the track at the V-10 Nats. Street tires or drag radials at 1/4 mile :D :2tu:

My bet is on Mike, he is "Number 1, Number 1."! :D Congrats Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS