Looking for Used 18" Purner or CCW road Track Wheels

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for Used 18\" Purner or CCW road Track Wheels

If anyone has an extra set of 18" rims, either stock, bbs, purners....etc and want to sell them, shoot me an email.

trying to get my car ready for sebring on Dec 5th.

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Looking for Used 18\" Purner or CCW road Track Wheels

If anyone has an extra set of 18" rims, either stock, bbs, purners....etc and want to sell them, shoot me an email.

trying to get my car ready for sebring on Dec 5th.

Pete what happened to the ACR wheels?

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,

I went and sold them after I broke my leg and now I need to get something else. The acr's were to nice to track.

are you going to sebring on Dec 5?

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,

I went and sold them after I broke my leg and now I need to get something else. The acr's were to nice to track.

are you going to sebring on Dec 5?

No can't make it. New job very demanding. May sell everything. I have the BBS LM wheels you saw on my car with Hoosiers that still have good life to them. Also a set of used Toyo's they use in World Challenge same size as factory tires just need heated and scrape rubber off. Also a set of Dunlops full slick, rears would work but soft compound, fronts really need a 10.5 wheel. Would sell all for $3,000. Wheels look brand new.

Also I have a 20ft open car trailer with 4ft dove tail, 6ft ramps, aluminum wheels, full solid diamond plate steel floor, painted Silver 1 year old easy to drive on and off and driver door opens over fender. $2,100

Full set Purner Drag wheels and tires ET' and skinnies old style like Tom Welch has, lighter in weight $1,300.

BTR roll bar with center console painted Silver and clear coated $750

99 Silver/Blue ACR 14,300 miles SVS headers, Vec 1, 3" exhaust, SVS short throw shifter, MGW race knob. Engine never tampered with no NOS, ETC. Excellent condition runs strong. $55,000 obo

Anything else you need Pete? :D

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog