Looking for Viper DVDs

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Southern California ViperClub published a DVD commemorating the VOI.5 in Las Vegas.
It has some ViperDays coverage, the Viper Game, some smokey burnouts from Drag racing, and the memorable Bill Lundeen portraying "Elvis" in Viva Las Vipers.
You might want to contact club President, Doug Dye to see if
he has any copies left.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year, if you renewed your VCA membership, you got a DVD free with the Viper commercials on it (Magic Carpet Ride), a great DVD, turn it up loud! You might want to contact the VCA in Farmington Hills, MI to see if it still might be avaialble. I think they sold for $15.00 at VOI 6 in St. Louis.
patriotx.gif

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did get a video for Christmas called The Snake Strikes Twice (speedvision). It had a clip from Fitzgerald's and I think my car is on the video.

But It is on VHS. A nice video on the intoduction and history of the Viper. Plus info on Viper racing. Pretty current as it talks about the gen. 3 car as well, But not at length.

If you are interested let me know and I can post the info on where you can get a copy.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don- My wife ordered the Video from Classic Motorbooks/September 2001 catalog. You can access there website at www.motorbooks.com

page 33 There are 2 Viper video offerings.

a) Legend In It's Own Lifetime. The full story of america's fastest car. If this doesn't excite you, check your pulse! The Dodge Viper is without a doubt one of the worlds most exciting, eye catching, and soul-stirring sports cars ever to burn rubber. Get the whole story, from the introduction of that first production car in 1990 through to the 1998 class winning success at the world-famous 24 hour LeMans Race. Go into the Viper factory and onto the production line. Then out on the road at 140 miles per hour in the latest RT10 hardtop convertable, as well as cruising in the sleek GTS coupe. Unquestionably the most complete record of the Viper history ever put on tape. Color 75 minutes. cat. # 128518C price $ 29.95

b) Viper- The Snake Strikes Twice Video- For Viper enthusiasts! Fascinating facts and footage uncovers the car that put american muscle back on the road in 1992, the super sleek Dodge Viper. Color 50 minutes. cat # 131846C price $ 19.95

Toll free order line 1-800-826-6600

For your information.