Looking for wheels

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to get a set of wheels (following is order of preference) and wondering if anyone has a set they want to get rid of

1) polished sidewinders
2) six-spokes
3) polished 5 spokes

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know someone that has some six spokes like new, used 2 times

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still looking for '98 oem wheels.
Max, I have the oem 's that came on my 00', I guess they're the same aren't they. They still have the original tires on them (only 8k miles but pretty old & hard) I don't have the wheels for sale but if you want to shoot me a pm with a figure I might part with them. I'd have to go & check them out again, I don't remember them having any really bad scuff marks but they weren't perfect either.

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max, I have the oem 's that came on my 00', I guess they're the same aren't they. They still have the original tires on them (only 8k miles but pretty old & hard) I don't have the wheels for sale but if you want to shoot me a pm with a figure I might part with them. I'd have to go & check them out again, I don't remember them having any really bad scuff marks but they weren't perfect either.

Matt,

I believe your wheels will be 18". I need 17's Already have new tires.
Thanks for trying.

DThrash_Gen2RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Max, There's a member in our region that has a 98 GTS with 17" stock wheels available. He's located in Northern Indiana, I do have his number if you interested.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of OEM gen IV Razors with 500 mi. Michelin PS2s available if you decide to go in that direction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4