Many thanks to Russ and the Archer Team.

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved my GTS back from Archer for ViperDays at Putnam Park. Russ and the Archer team had installed Motons, springs, and new sway bars. The car was phenomenal. I had become so frustrated with the cars unstable behavior (or maybe just my pathetic driving) at the last couple events. This time was like a revelation. With the car rigged and set up by Russ I felt a completely new level of feedback and control. I was able to place the car on the track and execute lap after lap with a measure of repetition I had not felt before. I left the event feeling like I had achieved a new level in my driving skills. Skip, you have a great program. Thanks for the chance to do the race start practices. I have the fever. The upgrade list for next season is already growing, and I am seeing RED. :headbang:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That's One Bad Asp, Greg...nice driving as well !

And, thanks for helping Earl with the black RT/10...see Ya next time!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a weekend that was!!! Perfect weather, perfect track. Archer's support is simply the best. How about that Moore kid turning a 1.17??? What an event, what fun!!! Thanks again to Gary, Courtney, Tracey and Skip! I had an absolute blast
There is some serious competition in the prepared class.

Dave