MEETING SPOT FOR LONG ISLAND GUYS APR 30TH

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the NY Hospital Toy for Tots Car show at NYU Hospital..

Okay Russ, Ted and I are meeting so far at christopher Morley park which is 1 block north of the LIE EXIT 35 SEARINGTOWN ROAD IF YOUR COMING FROM THE EAST..

Meeting time is 815AM SHARP..Be there or be square!

List so far...
Adam
Russ
Ted

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, Charlie and I will be there. He's over eating again!!!! Actually he's here making Carol and I dinner. I have pictures.

Tell Charlie Im gonna plant a Big wet kiss on him when I see him..IT BOOOCACKIE TIME AGAIN!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, Charlie and I will be there. He's over eating again!!!! Actually he's here making Carol and I dinner. I have pictures.

Tell Charlie Im gonna plant a Big wet kiss on him when I see him..IT BOOOCACKIE TIME AGAIN!

I'm glad somebody still loves me! LOL

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im going...and coming from LIE exit "69". So if anyone wants to meet along the LIE between 69 and 51 let me know....then meet you at 51 rest stop to go in to the next meeting spot....

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" stop spreading the salt :) and come up with a NYC spot so we can all meet up and pull onto 1st Ave together. ;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys coming under the river or over the river?

If you're going thru the tunnel, then just follow the 34th Street signs and make a left. When you exit the tunnel the show is 2 blocks away.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys coming under the river or over the river?

If you're going thru the tunnel, then just follow the 34th Street signs and make a left. When you exit the tunnel the show is 2 blocks away.

First of all if we come through tunnel they will ticket us for sure..second its more of a ride in the city and safer if we take the 59 street bridge...Why dont us LI guys take the LIE to last exit before toll Van dam street and cut over to queens blvd there and we can meet right before we go over the bridge..plus its free too!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D who drives in the city alot syas they will ticket us through the tunnel..they are just waiting for us when we come out on city side..whatever you want to do...GLAD YOU STOPPED STUDDERING!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problems except for wanna be cops busting for front plate. that midtown tunnel is the only place i have problems with plates. andits not on the other side of the tunnel you are going to ahve porblems...its before at the tolls where these guys stand around doing nutin.

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hal i'll meet you and whoever else at 51, and we'll catch up with some other guys on the way!

BTW yea, i always get hassled about no front plate from midtown tunnel entrance, they let me go though. Now i have my straight pipes on, oh god, i cant even imagine what they would say LOL!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been BUSTED 6 times for front plates at the tunnel.... It's like the only thing they look out for, [******]. And I still refuse to put a front plate on! :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Via 59th Street Bridge (Queensboro):

Take LIE to last exit before toll (Ascan Avenue). Make right at light on Ascan. At third light go straight under elevated tracks and bear left to lower roadway.
Continue straight to bridge lower roadway. On Manhattan side on bridge make left turn at light down (south) on 2nd Avenue. Take 2nd Avenue down to 34th street and make left to car show.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Via 59th Street Bridge (Queensboro):

Take LIE to last exit before toll (Ascan Avenue). Make right at light on Ascan. At third light go straight under elevated tracks and bear left to lower roadway.
Continue straight to bridge lower roadway. On Manhattan side on bridge make left turn at light down (south) on 2nd Avenue. Take 2nd Avenue down to 34th street and make left to car show.

SCOTT..ITS VAN DAM STREET NOT ASCAN..I know the way EL PRESIDENTE.

Reaction score
Partsrack.com makes a rubber thingy, that's like a cloths pin, to hold your plate on the front of the car. On and off like a snape. Will not scratch. I have one and so does Charlie. Cost less then a "no plate ticket".

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well i will go through the tunnel my wife tells me there is something goin on with ****** cancer in the city and there might be a lot of traffice so if the direct route is the tunnel ill put a plate in my windshield

Russ

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hal i'll meet you and whoever else at 51, and we'll catch up with some other guys on the way!

Martin....I'll meet you at 51 rest stop between 7:45 am & 8:00 am (the latest) then we'll meet the other guys off Searingtown Rd by 8:15...that should be enough time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi