MEETING SPOT FOR LONG ISLAND GUYS APR 30TH

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no problems except for wanna be cops busting for front plate. that midtown tunnel is the only place i have problems with plates....its before at the tolls where these guys stand around doing nutin.

D......... you've got our 'rubber clothespin' bracket. Should be like diplomatic immunity ! Just keep it on your trunk when not in a no-fly zone.

If you got stopped, its "ooops, officer, I took it off for the car wash." And they get a free look in your trunk, and they see a dead bug or two on the plate, and you are down the road, attitude-check graduate. No ticket.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sent out mass email this afternoon but here it is for you as well.

hello everyone,

here is a list of meeting spots if you like to attend the NYU Hospital Car Show this Sunday the 30th.

Long Island Vipers: 8AM Cristopher Morley Prk which is 1 block north of the LIE at exit 36 if you are driving west. Once you get of exit, at the first light make a right and there is a parking lot on the right hand side. This is the SEARINGTOWN ROAD exit at 36.

New York City Meeting Spot: 9AM Javitz Center on 34st between 11th ave and West Side Highway. From there we will head out at around 9:15 with the Long Island Crew to the show

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh nice..havent seen those gals in ages. here comes the cooler with all the goodies..hehehehe. dont drink n drive you might spill it on your lap..

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ted if you get this pm me I will give you my cell # give me a call in the am so we know where your at when you guys are on your way

Russ

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long Island Vipers: 8AM Cristopher Morley Prk which is 1 block north of the LIE at exit 36 if you are driving west.

I'll be there at 8:00am....with no stinkkkkkking front plate... :2tu: :nana:

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hal and whoever needs my number, its 631-767-9536, i will meet you at 51 rest stop going west, i'll be there at around 7:30-7:45!! See ya guys tomorrow.

Martin

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Martin......Looks like its just you & me...."I should be there around 7:30 am.....see you @ 51 rest stop :cool: I'll call you on my in (516 250 5397)