Mobile One Oil and Filter Sale

Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autozone is having the sale on it's Mobile One oil with a free Mobile One filter. I just purchased two five quart containers and got two free oil filters. Not a bad deal at all.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depending on whether they have 0-40 and what their price is for the 5-qt jug, I might buy 'em and use the filters for koosies 'round the pool......

Thanks for the heads up on the sale!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the heads up

when they have this deal, i get the filter for the dd (which gets dino rotella ala tom)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure, I always use 10-30. What's up with the Mobile One oil filter? I always thought they were very highly rated. They sure cost enough.

Use 0w40. The Mobil 1 oil filter is ok but a marketing thing. Get the correct Mopar filter for your engine. And please, no Fram.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There we go. Filter wars started. The Mopar filter is claimed by some to be superior. I've tried numerous times to call those people out. Show me what must be readily available data supporting that claim. No proof, while I find and post data from filter research gurus saying most filter claims are bogus.

Soooooo, bring it on *******, get you filter game on with Dave.

ghengishahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Walmart sells the Mobil 1 for $24.50 for 5 quart jug which is the best deal I have found. Granted it does not include filter and don't know the value of included filter is at A-Z.

As far as filter choice, this to me does not seem like it is worth fretting over. Like many I suspect, I put so few miles on my Viper then the oil gets changed. To each his own but I would trust any major brand to do the job here including the Mopar recommended.