Mopar Boy

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When all is said and done when you think about it? Who took the picture? Mopar Boy? Its ovious you were behind the two Red Vipers so in closing thanks to my fellow fast RED viper friends, V10SpeedLuvr,Garron,dave6666 (love that viper pic) Photog1, Wolf2e.
I hope I get to meet you some day, and for Robert you don't need a rear view mirror to see us.

I was one of the ones in front of the two red Vipers. They were in my rear view mirror for a longgggg time! :2tu:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No words needed!:drive::drive::drive:

Attachments

• Massey_Ferguson_175_red_tractor_September_2005.jpg
    Massey_Ferguson_175_red_tractor_September_2005.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 4

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do you keep posting pics of things faster than yellow Vipers? I thought you had a yellow Viper... :dunno::D

LOL...maybe this makes my point? I know that it takes the red guys a little longer to get it...:headbang::lmao:

Attachments

• CF-129-C_W.jpg
    CF-129-C_W.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Admit it,the only place yellow belongs is on a tractor..

You must be registered for see images

Hey, dont you be making fun of the farm vehicles!

When it comes to tractors, only green will do.

And yes, the ladies do love a nice tractor. :nana:

Yellow = scared , ostentatious
red = angry, corvette or Z28 camaro looking (wait... my 1098 ducati is red which is the color of passion so red is 2nd to sapphire blue hehe)
blue = confident
sapphire blue = beautiful, understated, sophisticated, refined, tasteful, confident, ****, limitless depth, mysterious, mesmerizing, tantalizing, breath-taking, unassuming, gentle yet rough.

WAIT!!! rare, unique, limited, adoring, deep, dark and handsome/beautiful.

I am getting the feeling, you dont like red or yellow!

What is wrong with you?:dunno:

:D

the chicks running away laughing from moparboy is classic

Great. See what you all did? You brought Plum into this!:lmao:

For a guy who can't handle spelling the word "flu" properly, do you know how long its going to take him to look up all those words to see their meaning? Robert won't be able to post any today b/c he'll be ******* just trying to figure out your post. Good job! :thankyou: :rolaugh:

Man, them there is alot of big words. I dun had to look dem all up. Know what I found out?

HE DOES NOT LIKE RED OR YELLOW!!!:omg:

The guy checking out Robert's butt behind him is classic :lmao::rolaugh::omg::eater:

Oh shut up. You told me how nice my butt looked too.:rolaugh:

(and Robert...we need to talk about this cute sister you have failed to mention...)

My sister is off limits to people like you.:rolaugh:

When all is said and done when you think about it? Who took the picture? Mopar Boy? Its ovious you were behind the two Red Vipers .

We need to be more specific in what pictures we are talking about!

In the picture you are referring to, I was in a minivan following the group. Yes, I took the pictures as proof of how slow the red cars are.

Cute and little? Have you forgotten that Robert mentioned she is not exactly little but 300... :eater:

Chad is dumb. He has not met Helga. And yes, she is 6'5" and like 300 lbs.

If Chad was smart, he would remember my comments to you on not bringing her up. :nunu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of the ones in front of the two red Vipers. They were in my rear view mirror for a longgggg time! :2tu:

True.

I believe he has more than one sister ;)

Not as far as you are concerned. ;)

Why do you keep posting pics of things faster than yellow Vipers? I thought you had a yellow Viper... :dunno::D

You color blind too? He does have a yellwo Viper. Look at his avatar. DUH!!!:rolleyes:

LOL...maybe this makes my point? I know that it takes the red guys a little longer to get it...:headbang::lmao:

Red guys have slow brains too. Try to go easy on Chad. ;)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the boat anchor was the same color as the car we wouldn't be able to see it good enough to hook your bumper covered in 75 ft of murky water. Duh. Plus, it should match the tow Viper pulling you out. Duh.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robert,

I did some checking, and we can get a good deal on these shirts for the red guys. What do you think?

Attachments

• red-snail-hoodies.jpg
    red-snail-hoodies.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 4

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great. See what you all did? You brought Plum into this!:lmao:

We're at 4+ pages of why people don't like you or your V8per. I'm surprised he didn't show up sooner :D

Oh shut up. You told me how nice my butt looked too.:rolaugh:

Hey, you're the one who posted the pic. We all know if you want to hide any incriminating pics, the place to put them is Facebook. Noone ever looks there :lmao: Speaking of, "I've" got a Facebook page, I need to update :lmao::lmao:

My sister is off limits to people like you.:rolaugh:

Didn't you say we were twins in an earlier thread and call me "buddy ol pal" in this thread? Now your sister is off limits? You're lucky, I think I'm still banned from Canada after Jerry got us in trouble a couple years ago at the border :rolaugh: Then again, if she ever comes to Detroit, I think I'm still allowed there :D

In the picture you are referring to, I was in a minivan following the group.

Translation: noone liked me enough to offer me a passenger seat in their Viper....even the yellow owners! :omg:

Chad is dumb. He has not met Helga. And yes, she is 6'5" and like 300 lbs.

I haven't met any of your sisters. Yet. :eater:

If Chad was smart, he would remember my comments to you on not bringing her up. :nunu:

I did not bring her up. If you were smart, you would know that :D

Not as far as you are concerned. ;)

I've already called border patrol and they are checking if I'm allowed in or not. I'll prob have to come alone...even I wouldn't let Jerry back in. :rolaugh:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a pic of some yellow Vipers trying to get out of the way of a parked train.

You must be registered for see images

Translation:

The Yellow Vipers are moving.

The red train is not.

Pretty simple to me...thanks!:2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're at 4+ pages of why people don't like you or your V8per. I'm surprised he didn't show up sooner :D

Thats cause he has a silver Viper. :D

Hey, you're the one who posted the pic. We all know if you want to hide any incriminating pics, the place to put them is Facebook. Noone ever looks there :lmao: Speaking of, "I've" got a Facebook page, I need to update :lmao::lmao:

That reminds me. I have not used my FB page in like a year. Maybe I should look there. ;)

Didn't you say we were twins in an earlier thread

Look, I know you are from GA so I will spell this out for you.

If you and I are twins, that means my sister is yours. That type of thing is frowned upon here.:D

Translation: noone liked me enough to offer me a passenger seat in their Viper....even the yellow owners! :omg:

Noooo, it means no one had a free seat brainiac!

I haven't met any of your sisters. Yet. :eater:

Never if I have anything to do with it.

I've already called border patrol and they are checking if I'm allowed in or not. I'll prob have to come alone...even I wouldn't let Jerry back in. :rolaugh:

I already know the answer. I called and told them what you are about. They won't let you back in. I am sure of it. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats cause he has a silver Viper. :D

And this is why there's a 4 page thread on why people don't like you.

That reminds me. I have not used my FB page in like a year. Maybe I should look there. ;)

No need. I've already saved all the pics that can be used against you :rolaugh:

Look, I know you are from GA so I will spell this out for you.

If you and I are twins, that means my sister is yours. That type of thing is frowned upon here.:D

For you to have a cute sister, someone is adopted. Ergo, we don't have to move to Alabama. (and now the AL people will hate me). Sorry Mike! :rolaugh:

Never if I have anything to do with it.

Facebook friend request time :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this is why there's a 4 page thread on why people don't like you.

See below.

No need. I've already saved all the pics that can be used against you :rolaugh:

Good to know but was not so much referring to that. I already know your creeper mentality would be to save all that. Was more thinking there is likely some comments there on my window. ;)

For you to have a cute sister, someone is adopted. Ergo, we don't have to move to Alabama. (and now the AL people will hate me). Sorry Mike! :rolaugh:

So now you just insulted my parents and the state of Alabama. Classy. Looks like we can start a "I hate Chad" thread sooner than later at this rate! ;):eater:

Facebook friend request time :rolaugh:

No one wants to be your friend. I move we all dump Chad. :D

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, now...why can't we all get along? :nono:

I actually "met" Chad via phone when I was checking out a Yellow Viper in Georgia, and he was very helpful! Hopefully we will meet sometime in person.

That's a great thing about our club...even though we may joke, it's all in fun. :box:

Now, back to the yellow vs. red discussion:

YELLOW IS FASTER.:tz:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, now...why can't we all get along? :nono:

We can. When the red nation wakes up and smells the coffee!
I actually "met" Chad via phone when I was checking out a Yellow Viper in Georgia, and he was very helpful! Hopefully we will meet sometime in person.

I am so sorry you had to talk to him!:rolaugh: One step worse if you have to meet him!:lmao:

That's a great thing about our club...even though we may joke, it's all in fun. :box:

We were just joking about this?:omg:

:rolaugh:

Now, back to the yellow vs. red discussion:

YELLOW IS FASTER.:tz:

Yes, yes it is.:eater:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now you just insulted my parents and the state of Alabama. Classy. Looks like we can start a "I hate Chad" thread sooner than later at this rate! ;):eater:

I have met your dad (sadly you were there at the same time). Knowing what a top notch guy he is, I was assuming you were the adopted one :D

We were just joking about this?:omg:

:rolaugh:

Hey Andrew, it was a pleasure to help while you were car shopping, but I'm with Robert....I thought we were being serious here :confused: :D

[/quote]
fixed it for ya

Why is a yellow Viper faster than an ant? is the ant missing a leg or something?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can agree that a yellow viper is faster than a red ant.. however a red ant is faster than a yellow ant...

:eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is a yellow Viper faster than an ant? is the ant missing a leg or something?

I hate to say it when we are having so much fun bashing each other, but I agree with Chad.

Wolf, what the heck does an ant have anything to do with this??:confused:

Why an ant of all things? Is that like your favorite animal or something?

I'm allergic to fireants. How's that for irony?

Just a random fact about my life for those still paying attention.....

Hello Fedex...... I have a package to send to GA....Is it possible to have the driver shake it before delivery? :D

A tidbit as well. When I was a kid, I say on a fireant house. Did not know it was there for about 3 minutes or so.... Appears they bite. ;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Fedex...... I have a package to send to GA....Is it possible to have the driver shake it before delivery? :D

If its like the last 2 times I've used FedEx, they'll break it anyway before they deliver it :mad:

A tidbit as well. When I was a kid, I say on a fireant house. Did not know it was there for about 3 minutes or so.... Appears they bite. ;)

Yes, they bite. And I blow up like the Pillsbury Doughboy :omg:

By the way, check your ***.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude