Mopar Ecu

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that they are discontinued, so I am wondering where can I find a new or used one ??? Also I heard that mopar is coming out with a new one, anybody know when ?? I have a check engine light from the headers so I want to get rid of the light. Thanks

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Todd Richmond:
Other PCMs might also fix your problem. I sold someone my Henessey Stage I and he said it worked for him.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be to me. It has worked fine with my 2000. Even disabled the skip shift.

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need a performance ECU--a stock '99 version should work as well, which you should be able to order from any dealer. It was '00 when the ECU was programmed to check the temperature on the front O2 sensor after startup.

Ronnie

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
"If It Fits On Or In a VIPER: P A R T S R A C K !

---MoPar ECU

---1999 ECU

---Headers that WONT throw lites in the first place.

Or any other Viper item. THANKS!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't know that Jon.If I had known that in the first place I would have bought one of those from you too(99 ecm).I have the Ox. sensor located in a primary tube and if there are any problems you will be hearing from me to order one of those older ecu too Bruce

OP
OP
V

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx guys for the replies.

Mark, I cant find anybody here in the boston area to do that for me. I hardly found someone to install the headers in the first place.

JonB, You will be hearing from me soon
smile.gif