More than one coupe to choose from

Mark M. Rankin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Biff at ViperMania today at the show. He's got a silver SRT with a hard top on the floor. The design of the top is fantastic, but there's more... A fastback coupe is in the works with a similar profile to the one we saw at VOI8. Here's a couple of looks at the 2 cars that are at VOI8. I can't wait to see the upcoming ViperMania removable top. He's even got carbon fibre tops at the show... And yellow hard tops for those lucky new owners!!!

Here are some shots from the show: http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/7903

If you're in the market for a hard top Viper, this guy might be the best way to ge there! I think that's what I'm going to do.

Mark

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHH!!! Now that's a deserving roof for the Viper, air scoop looks great. Just add stripes, more agressive wheels and a CC-like rear spoiler and you're rocking in looks more than the new coupe along with saving some $$$$. All the power to Viper Mania for the fastback.

Thanks for the pics. NICE!!!

TOP GUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper585,

check out their website at www.vipermania.com, they show the concept right on their front page. I am not too crazy with it since the large glass in the hatch makes it look like a mazda mx-3 from the back only, yet the hard top is a very nice add on.

What do you think?

I like the removable rear window in the hard top.

OP
OP
M

Mark M. Rankin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too was initially concerned about the product coming to market; however, after some initial disucssion, I felt certain that they could deliver! The look on their web site is close, and based on what I heard they're going to add to their line of great looking products. Call or write them or just go see them as they're at VOI8.

Best of luck!

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala