muffler delete

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had my muffler removed from my GTS. The men at one of the local muffler shops did about 90% I just lent a hand now and then. They removed the muffler system cut the tips and the inlet pipes off cleaned them up measured the pipe length installed the new system and then welded the system together. They all were as careful as I could have ask. The GTS now has a much deeper sound and an excellent rumble when I down shift or just back off the gas. The best thing of all this only cost $73.25, the best bang for the buck I have found.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably the most documented recommendation on this board. Should be mandatory for all Vipers. If you had an RT/10 it would sound even better - no top and no rear glass.

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had this done 2 weeks ago.

Had the rear muffler cut-off and replaced with an x-pipe with new tips put on...what an incredible sound!!!!

Thanks to Jerome Sparich for the recommendation about Mufflex doing the work. Den's employee, Billy, did a great job! They want to take pics and put onto their website.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just had this done 2 weeks ago.

Had the rear muffler cut-off and replaced with an x-pipe with new tips put on...what an incredible sound!!!!

Thanks to Jerome Sparich for the recommendation about Mufflex doing the work. Den's employee, Billy, did a great job! They want to take pics and put onto their website.

Your very welcome NJ. Glad all went well.

Denny has some good guys there. I will be looking at the website for your car pics.

http://www.mufflex-performance.com/