Must Lookup If In DFW Area - Pics!

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was home yesterday and the doorbell rings. I'm thinking "great, another solicitor". The guy was very friendly and explains that he's trying to re-vitalize his mobil detail business from LA. Since I didn't want this stranger to touch the viper on the first run. I tell him I have a 10 year old Cobra in the garage..."but the paint looks great!". Long story short. FIVE hours later below is what was revealed. Unbelievable!! The car looks, and feels, like it's made of glass. The guy was very professional, and very knowledgeable. I figure the least I can do is plug his business. He's still working on a mobil water supply, but does have a water softener. His name is Bascom St. Romain, and the company is called "B.E.S.T Mobil Detail Service" #:972-369-3692. The cost was $150 but well worth it. Now for the Viper :2tu:

10664IMG_0296.jpg

10664IMG_0299.jpg

10664IMG_0294.jpg

Chris Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dagger,
Did you use Bascom to detail your Viper? I need mine clayed and totaly detailed.
Anyone else use Bascom or could recommend a great detailer in the North Dallas area?

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
any you viper guys want a viper owner touching your car PM me....

You must be registered for see images

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen BDZ's car at shows and it looks BETTER than new. I'd go that route if you dont already have a detailer...

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks... not bad considering it has 55k miles.... wait for my winter project... I plan on give the cars with less than 100 miles on them a run for there money

AxlRoseViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of any great detailers in NY/Long Island area?

Just paid $300 to get it done and it sucked....stupid tire wet they put on the car sprayed the whole vehicle and I had to go over the whole thing myself when I got home...sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21