Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jamie at that number it should facilitate some offers .

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS i would much rather see a VCA member get it than someone off the street (auto auction) also at the price it probably border line wholesale.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a shame to let it go at that price,where people are spending 125k and more for the zr1.sorry to hear about the loss your going to take.best of luck.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a shame to let it go at that price,where people are spending 125k and more for the zr1.sorry to hear about the loss your going to take.best of luck.

Thank you Adam. The inherit problem with the used 08 market is dealers selling new untitled cars in some cases below cost.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys my Venom RED MINT 1600 MILE 08 Roadster has been listed in the VCA CLASSIFIEDS for quite a while with no interest.It has to go before winter sets in (NJ)so IAM OFFERING IT AT A BLOWOUT PRICE.The car is now available in the mid 60s (if someone wants to make me an offer )My only other alternative is to have a friend in the car business run it threw Manhiem.
Great great price. I actually hate to see it being sold so low. May I ask why it just has to go before winter? Hate to see you give it away.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 1BAD,
I don't see your ad in the classifieds. I was going to try and link it for you . Post up some pictures here and put an ad in the classifieds on Viperalley(free). Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 1BAD,
I don't see your ad in the classifieds. I was going to try and link it for you . Post up some pictures here and put an ad in the classifieds on Viperalley(free). Good luck with the sale.
Its in our classify under ADD placed by Joe Houss.Thanks Joe.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great great price. I actually hate to see it being sold so low. May I ask why it just has to go before winter? Hate to see you give it away.
Hi Chriss, not only do i have a ton of equity in the car (could use the money )but storage is an issue over the winter.Even though i was always more of a coupe guy i grew to love this roadster as it truely is a FANTASTIC CAR but prioritys first.Thanks Joe.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the ironic thing is it still won't sell.
Nobody is buying 'nuttin right now, least of all 65K toys.
But good luck anyway, I hope I'm wrong.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the ironic thing is it still won't sell.
Nobody is buying 'nuttin right now, least of all 65K toys.
But good luck anyway, I hope I'm wrong.
John i hate to say it but your probably 100% correct.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS SELLSSHOMESDRIVESVIPER your offer in the 50s is thousands less than a WHOLESALE price on an 08.If you must know check MANHIEM they come thru there all the time in the 63-64 range.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should add some more photos instead of just the one.
What was the MSRP?
What options are on the car, if any?
The only option the car had was the Red Metallic Paint .The MSRP was right around 90000.True dealer cost= invoice minus holdback inturn is approx 80,000.The car is truely MINT, no issues whatsoever.If you interested at a realistic number let me know and i will provide the serial number so you can research it further.

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried listing it on Ebay? I picked up my 06 SRT10 Coupe on Ebay a few months ago. Give it a try, it's worth a shot.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can list it on ebay fo almost no cost, but if it sells, they hit you with a $125 fee. If you want it gone, that may be the best way to do it quick.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried listing it on Ebay? I picked up my 06 SRT10 Coupe on Ebay a few months ago. Give it a try, it's worth a shot.
Thank you as i will definately look into that today

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine knows EBAY well this weekend we are going to take alot of pictures and put it on.(If it does not go there is always Manhiem )

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does Manheim charge?
Believe you have to be a REGISTERED dealer in order to partake.(dont know the exact fee),did some checking and (as i mentioned previously)mint condition,low mile 08s are bringing right around mid 60s(WHOLESALE NUMBER) at this time.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iam sure its minimal (a few hundred dollars at most)as alot of dealers i know buy and sell there ALL the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21