MY 08 available for mid 60s

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be curious how well it works for you, it seems much quicker than Ebay, try it and report back to us your success. I have followed several Vipers on Ebay and most aren't selling right.
Manhiem will be my last resort hopefully either a VCA member will be interested at the reduced price or it will go on E-BAY.A few weeks ago a black 1000 mile 08 roadster sold on E-BAY in a few days for mid 60s.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will get roasted on ebay, but you will get it sold!
Hope so ,interesting enough just informed that the 08 Black Roadster (bought a few weeks ago on Ebay by a dealer for 65 )is now for sale for mid 80s buy the same dealer.Too funny..

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appears to be the pricepoint to facilitate interest as at least iam getting a few calls now.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course (re: above) - and they would not even discuss it with me. Greed and CA. It WAS $65K too, on the nose.
Those guys are delusional as new ,untitled ones can be had for thousands cheaper.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MANY tire kickers now yet no one has stepped up yet.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ps auction reports from last month are right at 63-64 grand for cars with more mileage than mine so if anyone wants a MINT low mile 08 at near wholesale now is the time.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, I hope it goes to a forum member rather than over the auction block.
Thank you as i too would much rather see a someone affilitated with the VCA wind up with my car as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.