MY 08 available for mid 60s

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys, we really need to get this thread back on topic please.

:alert:

Agreed! I'd also suggest that the thread's author, especially when he's attempting to sell his Viper, should be given a reasonable amount of understanding (dare I say respect). Any additional negative comments will be noted.

There's simply no need to get into some ******* contest here!

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed! I'd also suggest that the thread's author, especially when he's attempting to sell his Viper, should be given a reasonable amount of understanding (dare I say respect). Any additional negative comments will be noted.

Thanks CITY dare i say dinner at PETER LUGARS.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think you are way off base here. Why should the author be given respect when he isn't willing to give others respect? :dunno::dunno:

If you don't want to hear other opinions then DON'T POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Otherwise, be ready to hear differing views.

So you are saying that if I start a thread selling my Viper and asking $1,000,000.00 for it then everyone has to agree with me or say nothing? That is nuts.

By the way, if anyone should be showing respect and being courteous it is the person trying to sell. Selling 101. :2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you are way off base here. Why should the author be given respect when he isn't willing to give others respect? :dunno::dunno:

If you don't want to hear other opinions then DON'T POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Otherwise, be ready to hear differing views.

So you are saying that if I start a thread selling my Viper and asking $1,000,000.00 for it then everyone has to agree with me or say nothing? That is nuts.

By the way, if anyone should be showing respect and being courteous it is the person trying to sell. Selling 101. :2tu:
NOBODY is asking your opinion as to what MY car is worth .As the moderators have told you stay on topic .The topic being my car is available for mid 60s.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOBODY is asking your opinion as to what MY car is worth .As the moderators have told you stay on topic .The topic being my car is available for mid 60s.

Then why the hell did you post this if you didn't want people to comment? :dunno::dunno:

If it was worth it, it would have sold by now.

I am trying to give you some helpful advice since you POSTED that you WANT TO SELL YOUR CAR and let you know that you need to lower the price. :2tu::2tu:

Now that's on topic, right?

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why the hell did you post this if you didn't want people to comment? :dunno::dunno:

If it was worth it, it would have sold by now.

I am trying to give you some helpful advice since you POSTED that you WANT TO SELL YOUR CAR and let you know that you need to lower the price. :2tu::2tu:

Now that's on topic, right?
WRONG as the moderators have told you numerious times before

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WRONG as the moderators have told you numerious times before

Really? What is not on topic about that? :dunno:

I guess you prefer fantasy posts like this:
"hey that's a deal! You should ask a lot more"
" what a bargain, that will sell in a minute"

Once again, don't let reality interfere with your opinions. :headbang::lmao:

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REALITY is the moderators have told you to STOP and you have not.It is not your business to comment as to what you THINK my car is worth (you have also been told that as well by the moderators )

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gentlemen

There seems to have been a rash of posts recently in a variety of sales threads where someone advertises a car or a part for a given price, and one or more people feel obligated to tell the seller that their price is too high, or the item is wrong in some way.

If you read a sales thread and you do not like the price, simply do not buy the item. but please keep your negative comments to yourself.

This type of behavior isnt fair to the seller, and it just cant be tolerated. from now on, any negative comments will simply be deleted. please show the sellers a little more respect in these types of threads. always keep in mind that YOU, may be selling an item of your own someday.

thank you for your understanding.
Vipah need i say more

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REALITY is the moderators have told you to STOP and you have not.It is not your business to comment as to what you THINK my car is worth (you have also been told that as well by the moderators )

Why not? It is on topic. :)

What rule is there that says you can't comment on what you think the market value is? All they said is to stay on topic. And that IS on topic. :2tu::2tu:

I am trying to help you sell your car. How much more positive can it get?

Last edited:
OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not? It is on topic. :)

What rule is there that says you can't comment on what you think the market value is? All they said is to stay on topic. And that IS on topic. :2tu::2tu:

I am trying to help you sell your car. How much more positive can it get?
Not the topic of this thread and you have been told that numerious times.

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just keep ignoring the fact you werer told to stop.This is the reason you have been barred from posting numerious times

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just keep ignoring the fact you werer told to stop.This is the reason you have been barred from posting numerious times

Well at least you got barred correct this time. Can't say that for numerous. :lmao:

I'll give you a break and just assume "were" was a typo. :2tu::headbang:

Let me know if you need any math help. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least you got barred correct this time. Can't say that for numerous. :lmao:

I'll give you a break and just assume "were" was a typo. :2tu::headbang:

Let me know if you need any math help. :D

Vipah please go away. Mods: Can I payban Vipah, please?!?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So correct me if Iam wrong your saying that a DODGE VIPER with an approx sticker of say 93000 (out of which dealer cost invoice minus holdback=approx 83000)can be bought NEW in CANADA for 59000 American .

Here's a copy of the Dealers email to the VCA chapter I belong to. The price has been lowered another $10K as of this week. Not sure what's going on at Richmond Chrysler, but they had 4 for sale at this price at the beginning 0f this week. These prices are Canadian dollars. As I said in my other post phone them.

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe, Venom Red, 8.4L V10, 6 speed manual, GPS Navigation Radio. MSRP $103,750 Sale Price $93,984

2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertibles, 3 to choose from, Venom Red, Viper Very Orange, Viper Blue, MSRP$ 102,750 Sale Price $93,000

subtract another $10K and that's $83,K Canadian.

Last time I looked the Canadian dollar was only worth $.77

Ted

OP
OP

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipah please go away. Mods: Can I payban Vipah, please?!?
TONY i can not agree with you more .(For the number of times this guy Vipah as been banned ,posts removed and told to stay on topic would think he learned something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang