My first car show being judged!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL, what a great day, took the Viper out to a car show and was judged for the first time, neat experience btw, and won a trophy in the muscle car class, my first one ever, damn I love this car :headbang::usa:

Funny thing is, look close the car on all the trophies was nothing other then MY CAR lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was only a top 100 but there were a ton more cars then that there so I'm pretty pumped lol

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet man, I plan too, I'm so addicted now to shows, just scanning the paper for them. I want to fill the garage with the little shiny things, "my precious" LOL. :D

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jason, sorry I missed the ride how was it? I was at the show at the same time as the drive I'll try to get it next time, was there a lot of people?

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem at all. Four of us went cruising, it was a good time. Saturday was a perfect day to be out in an RT/10.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anybody's near Orlando tomorrow well today now the 4th, Old Town Amusement will be having their 21st anniv. old rods & cruise all day long. They are expecting some 600-700 rides, but we're leaving today so I just missed out, we went yesterday (3rd) & they had some really nice cars of all models up to 79'. Today I think pretty much anything goes, should be a BLAST! Oh, thought this was kinda funny today we saw a plane flying over with a banner that read (WARNING! June 4th *** & ******* Day at Disneyworld) I imagine there will be a few surprised families!