My Formal Introduction As a Vender/Tuner, Skip White

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have decided to offer a select choice of upgrades for the Viper, focusing mainly on the SRT. I'm concentrating on area's such as efficiency, and improving drivability, loosing little as possible when up grading the car.

By this, I mean a great amount of time will be taken in deciding what it is about a particular modification that makes it stand out above all of the other brands/types that are out there, and what are the true pros and cons to this up-grade. I will offer only those items that have passed my test of approval, which is a very hard test to pass. (Consideration of quality, function, cost, loss of drivability, etc.

My own SRT will be used for R/D, most all the time. I'm on my eighth Viper, and have done many upgrades to them. However, the problem that I see in the area of ugrading the Viper, is that some people are spending large amounts of money, and not getting what they should. In other words, many of the upgrades out there are not best suited for the individual buying them.

So many people out there don't really know where to start with their car, and if they haven't researched this fully, I believe this is where I could help them.

My web site will be up and going by Wednesday, and it will better outline my mode of operation.

Prices will be unbeatable, that's for sure. Free enterprise is a great thing;

I'm very outspoken in certain areas of car modification. Ya get that way after years of wasting money, and people taking advantage of your lack of knowledge.

I'll tell ya in a heartbeat what I think of a certain product, be it good or bad.

Proffit is not formost with me, That's sure to come down the road.

Give me some feed back as to what's on everyones mind. I'm clueless as to what those reading this are thinking. I'm lousy at presentations.

Skip White

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: My Formal Introduction As a Vender/Tuner, Skip White

Thanks for the heads-up. Another vendor to buy select SRT-10 goodies from at great prices can't be a bad thing. Good luck in your new venture. :)

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't forget the Gen II's. You have extensive experience with them that should be shared with the DFW Viper community. :D :usa:

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the responses. Never new so many people read this section.

Web site is to be up Wednesday.

As for the GTS, of course, we will offer so many good upgrades, for those. Much of what goe's on the SRT applies to the GTS. At least the concept of a given mod.

Our plan is to purchase a chassis dyno. We need another set of numbers on HP gains with the many mods on the market. I don't like relying on manufactures numbers only. I want to see the numbers my self, and do many repeat sessions on the dyno. I dream about a having a dyno. Super Flo as I hear is one of the best. One guy hears 15 HP on a particular set of headers, another hears 40 on the same brand, or brand X will get ya 50, we'll find out for sure.

I plan to do things a little differently.

Skip White

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Skip is a fantastic guy! I purchased my Aldon coilovers from Skip.His attention to detail and the amount of time that he spends researching products is amazing.Skip let me know when my carbon fiber drive shaft is ready for pick-up.

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipair make the cut? :)

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Skip,

Congratulations and good luck. I am sure we will talk more soon.

See you at VOI

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for the responses. Never new so many people read this section.

Web site is to be up Wednesday.

As for the GTS, of course, we will offer so many good upgrades, for those. Much of what goe's on the SRT applies to the GTS. At least the concept of a given mod.

Our plan is to purchase a chassis dyno. We need another set of numbers on HP gains with the many mods on the market. I don't like relying on manufactures numbers only. I want to see the numbers my self, and do many repeat sessions on the dyno. I dream about a having a dyno. Super Flo as I hear is one of the best. One guy hears 15 HP on a particular set of headers, another hears 40 on the same brand, or brand X will get ya 50, we'll find out for sure.

I plan to do things a little differently.

Skip White

Skip, that last line says it all! :I plan to do things a little differently.

Best of luck.
Brian

OP
OP
S

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know I said I'd have my site up and going in a day or so, but it's so much more work than I thought. I hope to have it up in a day or so.

Even then it won't be complete, but I'll have some very interesting products on there. I will list some of the R/D projects on there.