My Fresh air intake system from DC Performance up for grabs

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is for a 1998 GTS with a Paxton super charger.

With my setup this system just will not work for me. It is a good well thought out system and may work on someone else’s application. But I think the only thing I will use is the air filter. If any one is interested in this system send me a PM and make me an offer. The pictures will show why this may not work for my application. I thought I would post this here so others can see the possible limitations rather than posting this in the classifieds. I may still post it in the classifieds soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

With my aftermarket radiator being thicker than stock the 90 degree elbow hits the radiator. Also the pipe just touches the corner of the radiator. Plus I had to dimple the pipe for clearance of the sway bar. After I got that all to barely fit the pipe did not go thru the radiator support very strait. Since it did not go thru strait the air filter would not fit on properly. Believe me I tried my best to make this work but in the end I decided to come up with my own design. I am still in the progress of my own ducting. This is a great system if anyone is interested in it.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the idea of it. i already have the hole exactly there from my air/air cooler but i have a thicker than OE radiator too....

looks nice and for a decent price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang