My HELL, Thank You Doug Levin!!!!!!!!

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to take minute and update you on my car. I have been down and out practically since last year. This whole ordeal has been a nightmare and I know of several others who are or have been experiencing the same thing with the same company/tuner. With that said, I’m going to move on and not even mention his name. To make a long story short, I took some advise from Joseph Dell and others and sent my car to Doug Levin Motor sports. Talk about WOW, I have never been treated so well as a customer anywhere at anytime. During the entire process of fixing my car Doug called me everyday for an update. Furthermore, he was the MOST straight-up person that I have delt with concerning my Viper. He never tried to sell me bull**** and was all about keeping my repairs fair priced. Also, he was never about talking smack and just provided me with the facts! I have been involved with high end Mopar Hemi factory racecars for several years and I always thought Ray Barton ran an awesome shop!!! Doug Levin exceeds him!!!! My point is this, if you want timely work, honesty, integrity, and top- shelf knowledge take your car there. Call him! You will see what I mean!
Again, thanks to the several members and friends on this site that have helped me!!!!

Last edited:

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug is a great guy that does great work. If you search this site, I think you would be hard pressed to find anything negative written about him.
Happy Holidays Doug!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug is definitely da' man. and one of the few true friends that the viper community has. He knows more about these cars than _anyone_ yet he lays low.

Doug was the inspiration for me learning all about vipers (mechanically) and i credit him with teaching me (and schooling me in some cases) on all things viper.

JD

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for two years i had nothing but headaches trying to get my car on the road. THANK GOD i got advice from joe dell. i listened to joe and did what he told me. about two months later my car was on the road, and it has been running headache-free ever since.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AGAIN, KIND, AND VERY GENEROUS, SIR!! :beer:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doug has helped me out a few times on my build and he never sold me a darn part. he is VERY helpfull and as said a real asset to us.

keep us posted

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear!!! We've also only heard good things about Doug Levin...sounds a bit like our Chuck Tator here. Very good to hear such good things about these people!~! Thanx for sharing your good experiences here with us...such good names in the Viper world!!!
~juli

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doug is more than a good tuner. He's also a good friend you can count on! I know first hand! Made my transaction with my 512TR soo much more comfortible!

OP
OP
D

Da1cop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize his SC kit is a bit more expensive but look into what your getting. Your getting more then other tuners setups. Its safer and more reliable.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize his SC kit is a bit more expensive but look into what your getting. Your getting more then other tuners setups. Its safer and more reliable.

Reliable? Oh, that is SUCH an understatement! ;) I drove mine 1500 miles home from Miami when it was finished and then pulled a quick 870 rwhp on the dyno:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=601321

Then last month we were invited to join the Western Canada VCA for a quick 5,000 mile jaunt. The car ran flawlessly at every altitude and every temperature (up to 11,000 feet at Beartooth Pass). No trailer for this baby, Doug builds 'em to drive! :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only complaint with all of the great Viper techs like Doug and Tator is none of them are close to me. We need a good Viper tech is SE Pa. :mad: :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My only complaint with all of the great Viper techs like Doug and Tator is none of them are close to me. We need a good Viper tech is SE Pa. :mad: :dunno:

Hey Frank--hope this finds you doing well??? Sometimes it pays to drive the Viper TO these people...we have no Viper techs near us...we have to drive quite a ways to get to a good one...but well worth the time, money and effort. (Time we have very precious little of, so we gotta make the best of when we get it!) Our best to you, Frank. ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte