my little viper collection

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I built a case to enclose my viper collection in my garage.
Here is a pic. The round case has a blue racer with R/C. the largest is also a R/C. In the middle also a R/C
in middle front that car has all the sounds ,drives ,arms and disarms car, if you bump it the alarm goes off. and has a horn sound, all on a key fob. I have been collecting since 1992. The Monopoly car has a viper game piece. should have got 2 so i could use one when playing.:D
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice collection!!! You like the RED ones, huh?!! :) We each have the 1/18 '96 blue/white GTS Coupe...our favorite Viper yet. Of course, our own black vert w/black interior is also a fave!! ;) :D Enjoy your collection!!! :2tu: ~juli~

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you find the solid Yellow GTS????? I have looked all over for one...

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam where can I get the Final edition Red and white dodge viper models at?

I picked it up at a local hobby shop right after i got my viper.
the clerk said it was there for some time. :D thank goodness.
it was only 15.99. You can find the model on e-bay too.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a full scale viper right now, but I have quite a bit of "little" vipers that I have been collecting for years. Probably should sell some of it to help pay for the real thing. Let me know if you might be interested

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a full scale viper right now, but I have quite a bit of "little" vipers that I have been collecting for years. Probably should sell some of it to help pay for the real thing. Let me know if you might be interested

If you decide to sell some models, post pics and prices here. Viper models seem to sell very quickly on here:2tu:

V

Venomiss

Good luck and heard of someone else who may have done that...wink, wink, nudge, nudge,......:D Giavanni cases are good for those little cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude