My new avatar picture...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hopefully Vipermad can shrink it without distortion... What you think for the new "ab" pic? Or stay with the old one?

You must be registered for see images

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,
Showing some serious negative camber. I like that, but the lighting and angle on your old avatar are better.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol! My wheel is turned in and it's the angle of the picture. My front tires wear out even. Infact I had replaced 2 rears before my fronts were even ready to be replaced.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a new kid on the block I'm assuming the avatar is the pic under your name? The old one. The dark bkgd shows the car better; like the fog light on though. My 2cts.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now why am I not surprised with Jon posting on my post? LOL! "sigh!"

Because you know I cant stand how many stupid *** posts you put up in a day. No wonder why you work for a KNOCK OFF network company, and I work for the real one... What ever happen to you becoming a realtor ??? All that big talk.. your stil on here posting your heart out.. Poor sap.

-Dad

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
If you can catch the same angle as the old one then youd have it but if not the older one says it all, how low can you go !!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like blueish color of the newer shot, and the angle of the older pic.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All right, my old avatar stays....it's an oldie but a goodie I guess. Vipermad...keep my old one up...pleeze! :D Hopefully Tony won't kill me because I have been going back and forth on it.

Jon...Jon...Jon...I luv this site! I just had some time to kill today. Hey genious...I got a great idea troll *****....if you don't like my post shove my foot up your ass and call it a day :shocked: or better yet...don't read my post. Since you're such a smart person who works for Krispy Creme...oooh! I mean Cisco...Krispy Kreme would be the condition of your car... :eek: almost forgot, but anyways..if you see the name "ab" just ignore it. :2tu: ...Vaaarroooboom!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: ...Vaaarroooboom!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.... BTW dont you mean "Kabooooom" not "Varrroom" cuz thats what your cheezy set up is going to do in due time. Sorry you work for Nitwit Telephone, woops meant Network Telephone, I'd be in a pissy mood if I work for such a pile too.

-Pops the Troll

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon, All I know is my car is not the one that went kaboom as you say...but I do know you had some very toasty plugs and I didn't. How about the broken gears and shaking idle? My cheezy set up? At least I have a cheezy set up that works... LOL...You're just a hater....because you quit on your system and I went forward...but heck I would have quit too if I saw parts flying off my car like you did...NICE! Where's that video of yours doing a burn out on your front drive way? That was NICE also! *******.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, All I know is my car is not the one that went kaboom as you say...but I do know you had some very toasty plugs and I didn't. How about the broken gears and shaking idle? My cheezy set up? At least I have a cheezy set up that works... LOL...You're just a hater....because you quit on your system and I went forward...but heck I would have quit too if I saw parts flying off my car like you did...NICE! Where's that video of yours doing a burn out on your front drive way? That was NICE also! *******.

Thats your rant ?? Thats all you got ?? Jesus, not only is your company crap, so is your replies. Anyway, you dont see me qualifying my dyno pulls with "my belts slipping, my tires are spinning, my mom wasnt there to hold my hand, etc" BS. And as I stated, my car is running great, and kicking ass, wanna hit a Road Course with me big boy ?? Of course your allowed to bring your slipping belts, wet tires, humid day, and mommy, an any other excuses you need for when I whoop ya. Thanks Ricer boy, go back to work as a phone repair guy at Nitwit Telephone. BTW, what ever became of the BIG REALISTATE company you were opening up ?? oh ... pipe dream... got it.

-Dad the Hater :D

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Thats your rant ?? Thats all you got ?? Jesus, not only is your company crap, so is your replies. Anyway, you dont see me qualifying my dyno pulls with "my belts slipping, my tires are spinning, my mom wasnt there to hold my hand, etc" BS. And as I stated, my car is running great, and kicking ass, wanna hit a Road Course with me big boy ?? Of course your allowed to bring your slipping belts, wet tires, humid day, and mommy, an any other excuses you need for when I whoop ya. Thanks Ricer boy, go back to work as a phone repair guy at Nitwit Telephone. BTW, what ever became of the BIG REALISTATE company you were opening up ?? oh ... pipe dream... got it.

-Dad the Hater :D

[/QUOTE]

Weak! weak!

You want to get dirty huh? Well let's start out with how your ******** likes not only burn up your car but also key people on this board. You liked to burn bridges with them don't ya!! Not only do you lie, cheat and then "Sell" out you but, you also got a mouth to go along with it. Kind of explains how those bridges got burned. Yeah!F-up boy you go! You know what I am talking about...yard sale boy!

As far as the dyno comment goes, you wish you could get your car on a dyno without making your burnt up motor, gear breaking, toasted spark plug, detonating POS engine blow up...hmm let me see...if I could have my car vs. Jon's car??hmmm Well will go with eveyone else who has looked at your car and stay away from it. You better hope your car is running since that is your only form of transportation!

As far as going on a road course with my car..nope..not really interested..you maybe better at turning corners...but I really don't care. In fact I would hate to be behind you just due to all the fallen broken ass parts from your refurbished car.

As far as my company goes...yep still moving forward with the commercial realestate stuff...alot more better than what you got going right now....but it's really none of your business.

But you know what I have wasted enough time typing a response to you about your trolling post...you obviously are jealous about something here and that's why you look to bash me...What you think about my car and the work done really doesn't matter to me...considering the source..You are the only troll I know that does a burn out in your own driveway. I'm sure your neighbors think you're cool. Man, Jon, I used to like you..but now I really don't. Go bother someone else horsefly! :rolleyes:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ARE you crying now ?? OMG... lol... w/e AB, enjoy the used parts. Be careful about Glass houses and stones, That First paragraph reminded me of some sneaky things you were saying/doing around a respected tuner on here, back when you were fighting with Paxton. But I wont go down that road. Good luck with your set up, I see your a pretty sensitive guy.

-Jon, Gave Adam up for Adoption

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ah, I am just going to ignore him he made the adoption comment up which is a new low for him. (I'm adopted which I am greatful for). But I didn't hijack myself....I was trolled! and trolled then I had to roll.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah, I am just going to ignore him he made the adoption comment up which is a new low for him. (I'm adopted which I am greatful for). But I didn't hijack myself....I was trolled! and trolled then I had to roll.

That I did not know, for that I apppologise. It was a joke, since I keep claiming to be your dad.

Jon

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Geesh! Stop getting so sensative on me...I thought you were a tough Italian. I turned up the heat on your BS..you know I am not that sensative! Just for the record I have nothing against Jon accept he is a troll *****, but it's always good to have a fan...in my case it happens to be a troll. And no I am not going to hug you either!

But anyways...I was just seeing if my avatar should change and I am keeping it the same...that's how everyone recognizes me...and anyhow...how would my troll friend find me if I had a new avatar?

Anyhow horse fly...go bother someone else!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4