1882jerry.gif
1882jerry.gif
1882jerry.gif

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab, I like the old one.
More attitude and stance! Looks MEAN!!!

(The new one has a nice intercooler though?)

Keep the old one.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats your rant ?? Thats all you got ?? Jesus, not only is your company crap, so is your replies. Anyway, you dont see me qualifying my dyno pulls with "my belts slipping, my tires are spinning, my mom wasnt there to hold my hand, etc" BS. And as I stated, my car is running great, and kicking ass, wanna hit a Road Course with me big boy ?? Of course your allowed to bring your slipping belts, wet tires, humid day, and mommy, an any other excuses you need for when I whoop ya. Thanks Ricer boy, go back to work as a phone repair guy at Nitwit Telephone. BTW, what ever became of the BIG REALISTATE company you were opening up ?? oh ... pipe dream... got it.

-Dad the Hater :D

[/QUOTE]

Weak! weak!

You want to get dirty huh? Well let's start out with how your ******** likes not only burn up your car but also key people on this board. You liked to burn bridges with them don't ya!! Not only do you lie, cheat and then "Sell" out you but, you also got a mouth to go along with it. Kind of explains how those bridges got burned. Yeah!F-up boy you go! You know what I am talking about...yard sale boy!

As far as the dyno comment goes, you wish you could get your car on a dyno without making your burnt up motor, gear breaking, toasted spark plug, detonating POS engine blow up...hmm let me see...if I could have my car vs. Jon's car??hmmm Well will go with eveyone else who has looked at your car and stay away from it. You better hope your car is running since that is your only form of transportation!

As far as going on a road course with my car..nope..not really interested..you maybe better at turning corners...but I really don't care. In fact I would hate to be behind you just due to all the fallen broken ass parts from your refurbished car.

As far as my company goes...yep still moving forward with the commercial realestate stuff...alot more better than what you got going right now....but it's really none of your business.

But you know what I have wasted enough time typing a response to you about your trolling post...you obviously are jealous about something here and that's why you look to bash me...What you think about my car and the work done really doesn't matter to me...considering the source..You are the only troll I know that does a burn out in your own driveway. I'm sure your neighbors think you're cool. Man, Jon, I used to like you..but now I really don't. Go bother someone else horsefly! :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE] :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4