My Ultimate Kill Story

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why he was fuming? I don't know. I hadn't cut him off. The way he flew up on me, he looked like he was looking for a race. Either that or he had one heck of a case of amoebic dysintery.

Why didn't I go left with them? Because I have a most charming and attractive wife whom I love dearly. She has a brain and she's a car girl.

Any further questions?

Lou

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for laughing Chuck. I'll take it at face value and that at least there is someone else out there who has a sense of humor.

Lou

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bwright:
Janni, Yes the tire width only went to a 345 but that difference is for both rear tires and when added to the corresponding increase in tire width at the fronts the total new available surface area is now great enough to make for a noticeable improvement in available grip.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

20 MM in rear tire width ONLY. The fronts are spec'd to remain the same width as today - 275 MM from the factory. There is no way to put 345's all the way around!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>In addition, the change in tire height is beneficial to performance while being visually impressive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

going from 18" to 19" (rears only) is a negligible change. ANd it may not improve performance at all (just tires - not talking about suspension improvements of the new car) In fact, many ViperDays drivers find the hot set up is a 17" rear and an 18" front. Sometimes the sidewall height is beneficial.....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> That your car has a spare is certainly a good thing but you would be surprised at the level of danger you are exposed to when changing a tire on the street. This is especially true if you are driving an expensive car. You may remember Bill Cosby had the misfortune to discover this when his only son stopped to change a tire on his expensive Mercedes SL roadster. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I like the idea of run flats - ONLY if Michelin has their crap together and can provide a tire as good as the current Pilot Sport. It's a nicefeature - and yes, changing a tire anywhere but home can be dangerous. I was merely pointing out that I would not have been stranded with my current car.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The side scoop can allow heat from the brakes to pass out of the wheel well area. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Admittedly, I have not crawled all over the car, but I suspect that this is NOT true - as the current car sports an inner fender liner and the vent is a way for underhood heat to vent.

[/B]
Any help you can provide in getting a second year (I would rather not get the first year) SRT/10 in the New York area would be greatly appreciated as Dodge dealers here have told me that it won’t happen. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>

Woodhouse Dodge

I still have to say it slowly to myself…I am defending a Viper to Viper owners. Surreal.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, there are a lot of items that you are reporting as FACT, which, in truth, are either wrong or are OPINION. There are lots of VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE folks on this board that may find your style off-putting. Nothing personal, but since not the first SRT-10 has been delivered yet, much of everything is SPECULATION....

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Jim,
I guess you are right about the 69 C3 being more valuable than the 84 C4. If you pick the worst C4 and compare one of the best C3 then you are right. I guess that a 67 Camaro is worth more than an 84 Camaro too. I was only saying that there are quite a few average, non restored, C3 cars out there that are selling in my area for very low prices. I still stand by what I said, the 84 C4 in average, non restored, used car condition, will bring more than an average, non restored, used car condition C3. A better C3 year to compare would probably be a 1977.
How about this, you buy a running, decent, non wrecked, 84. And I would buy a C3 in the same shape. If we traded these cars, would you come out the winner in that trade? I don't know, perhaps you are right but it would be close. :)

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lleone:
PS: The girls were out that pretentious HS/teenage period. I would say they were 19-21 year old college kids from their mannerisms. Hmm, that would legal in NY if it weren't for the Mrs...

Good night all,
Lou

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A 19 year old may be "legal" but she is still "Daddy's little girl". And "Daddy" may decide to take a baseball bat to anyone who demonstrates "inappropriate" behavior.
baby[1].gif
baby[1].gif
baby[1].gif

OP
OP
L

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
A 19 year old may be "legal" but she is still "Daddy's little girl". And "Daddy" may decide to take a baseball bat to anyone who demonstrates "inappropriate" behavior.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humpf. Oh, nevermind...

HogWhisperer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bwright:

In sum, when it comes to
cars I always know what I am talking about.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure you didn't mean fat chicks instead of cars?

Way to endear yourself to forum members noob.
newbie[1].gif

lleone, your story was great. We all enjoyed it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness