my viper is draining my wallet fast lol

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So yeah, I came to think of it and... my viper is draining my wallet pretty fast.

Originally i bought a viper to have a low monthly payment (I didn't want to get into a really high monthly payment of a super exotic)

but one thing i notcied today is every month i drop a couple of grand on mods, if its not engine mods, its suspension mods, or wheels that cost more then my first few cars.

when does it end :confused:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So yeah, I came to think of it and... my viper is draining my wallet pretty fast.

Originally i bought a viper to have a low monthly payment (I didn't want to get into a really high monthly payment of a super exotic)

but one thing i notcied today is every month i drop a couple of grand on mods, if its not engine mods, its suspension mods, or wheels that cost more then my first few cars.

Divorce or 2000 rwhp, whichever comes first..

:rolaugh:

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just start paying cash for your rides and then the mods seem alot kinder every other month. :dunno:

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score

When does it end? When you grow up!

Rule 1 if you can't afford to pay for it in cash or have the means to pay for it without it draining your pocket. YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

Why do people do this to themselves is beyond me.

The only person other than yourself that thinks hes cool is the bank, they are laughing at you every month you write that check. :rolaugh: :eater:

kennyhemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your kidding right!! Just imagine how fast a super exotic would really drain your wallet! Two grand!! That wouldn't get you a power window switch in a super exotic!

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It never ends. It's like your wife's butt. It looks good at the start, but soon it gets bigger and bigger. You're sure it will stop but it doesn't. The best thing to do with the budget is the same thing with your wife's butt. Close your eyes and accept it!

Reaction score
It never ends. It's like your wife's butt. It looks good at the start, but soon it gets bigger and bigger. You're sure it will stop but it doesn't. The best thing to do with the budget is the same thing with your wife's butt. Close your eyes and accept it!

Man I hope your wife never reads the forums, I would be a dead man! :omg:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:needpics::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your either very brave or very Stupid :omg:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Wish I had two grand a month for mods! Lucky guy, the way I see it. If I was spending that much a month on mods, I would have burned through $168,000 by now. Might as well buy an exotic, at that rate.

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When does it end? When you grow up!

Rule 1 if you can't afford to pay for it in cash or have the means to pay for it without it draining your pocket. YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT.

Why do people do this to themselves is beyond me.

The only person other than yourself that thinks hes cool is the bank, they are laughing at you every month you write that check. :rolaugh: :eater:

I do believe you have taken this too literally.:crazy2:

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

She: Honey, do these pants make my butt look big?

He: ...Compared to what?

:crazy2:

dragnet

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Live and work in Lagos Nigeria. Viper at my home

I understand your pain. Going through it myself. Currently have my 08 coupe with Mark at Woodhouse getting Belanger, high flow, controller, mounts, Motons, Quaife w/ 3.55, MGW shifter. Decided to empty the wallet all at once rather than slow burn.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So yeah, I came to think of it and... my viper is draining my wallet pretty fast. when does it end:confused:

Shank, it never ends!!! Right now there are a number of items that you really need that you don't even know about. And remember, if and when you think you're done, you'll start again on another viper.

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to me after you buy an already supercharged coupe, blow it up, spend money on a Lingencrapper motor, then pay to have someone disassemble and reassemble it the right way, send it out for a Street Serpent package, buy wheels, diff, race logic, rotors, clutch, bellangers, high flow cats, hmmmm am I missing anything? lol :D

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe only thing I want to know is which one of you are rerady to sell me your already modified Viper so that I don't have to sink all of the cash and time into the one i currently own ? :lmao:

welllllll :eater:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What was your wife's email address:D...

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paid off my Dakota RT last year and it's been a great 15 months w/ no payment! that's $3k that i've not had to spend, and this christmas my truck will be getting the attention and mods it deserves

I can honestly say I'll never have another car payment, I'm keeping my truck forever, so anything I want will just have to save for...like my future viper

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have the bux to buy a new one without a payment so I bought another old one! (I don't do car payments either) Still, I spent a bit over the last year or so just doing the necessary stuff to keep a gen 1 reliable. Some of the list: Headgaskets/brakes/rotors/hoses/clutch fluid change/plugs and wires...also, I updated the radiator and fan assy./ tires all around and more I can't remember off-hand. I'm not really into the modding thing as it's likely not worth it on a gen 1... I'll admit I found it hard to re-install the heads without some port polishing... Maybe on the next one! Yeah, I guess it never ends!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang