Myth Buster - Jon B Not Crabby on Mondays!

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I was apprehensive buying from PartsRack and Jon B because of the famous Crabby Monday issue. I always felt if you can't have great customer service everytime you call a supplier then don't buy from them.

However, I needed to order a Randomtech Exhaust system today and was told by RandomTech that I had to purchase it PartsRack. So I phoned Jon first thing Monday morning expecting the worse.......and instead....got one of the best customer service calls ever.

Jon spent 1hr 10 minutes with me discussing my projects and making sure I had considered the pros and cons of each project. Being new to the car I appreciated all the advice.

Just wanted others who were like me to know that Mondays are open at PartsRack and customer service is great.

Thank you Jon.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon Bs moods have been beaten to death...I am personally sick of hearing about it...AL

Al.... you are sick of it, imagine ME !!

We can be hurried-rushed-busy on MONDAYS (as are many businesses who close weekends) and this personna has been ridden to death, Often in well-intentioned fun....heck, I yuk it up, too. See CERBUS SUV THREAD...my MONDAY DRIVER.

Im GRATEFUL TO KRUM who took the time to chance a call on Monday, and glad that we could spend a GREAT hour together. He sounds line a "worthy" Viper owner of a beautiful Blue-White GTS......

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon Bs moods have been beaten to death...I am personally sick of hearing about it...AL

Jon seems to provide extra special pricing during those bashing posts. Last time I bought HRE wheels and Pilots...another HRE dealer thought I was lying when they heard his price.

I am patiently waiting for the next opportunity to place an order. :rolaugh:

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is just Jon He may be grouchie at times but, he certainly tries to steer you in the right direction. He is like anyone else. Not perfect. Just look in the mirror.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, these Jon B mood threads are getting old quick. Jon may be crabby on Monday, much like every co-worker I've ever worked with. However, Jon has never been accused of being crabby on anyday BUT Monday. Therefore, he is a heck of a lot more pleasant than people who may be crabby on any given day, not just Mondays, when being crabby is totally acceptable because well, Monday's ****.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, these Jon B mood threads are getting old quick. Jon may be crabby on Monday, much like every co-worker I've ever worked with. However, Jon has never been accused of being crabby on anyday BUT Monday. Therefore, he is a heck of a lot more pleasant than people who may be crabby on any given day, not just Mondays, when being crabby is totally acceptable because well, Monday's ****.

"I Don't Like Mondays" by Boomtown Rats....says it all. ~juli

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if Jon is only crabby on Mondays he's a better person than me! When I was in the retail business I was only crabby on days that ended with a 'y' (or so I was told)

Bill