Need another Key Fob for 2001 GTS

am.mscl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our new to us 01 GTS ACR was delivered last night and it only had 1 Keb Fob and 1 Key. It happens to be the number 2 FOB.
I am trying to find another Key FOB so the wife and I do not have to keep passing the Key and FOB back and forth to each other for when one of wants to drive the car.
Please let me know what you have?
Thanks
Ray

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got slammed here once for NOT ordering/selling one of these. Why? I always suggest a local dealer buy, since these are relatively cheap, but they can and do come in "wrong" or with a dead battery. And since the dealer can also program / synch it for you, any related problem is theirs.

Good Luck

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when my key/remote (one and the same) went out on my 300C SRT8 a couple years back. The local dealership was very expensive for a replacement so I bought it from one of the out-of-town Viper dealerships for a great price. I then had the local dealer sync it for $15 and all was well. :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know you have some , VPA, as sometimes we have had shortages on Viper specific ones and this gives us another outlet to assist the consumer.

Appreciate the info.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21