Need photo of tire pressure label

111sixth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a high quality photo of the tire pressure label for a 2005 gen III Viper. Just bought my car and the label is missing from the door shut face. I want to get a reproduction but need a picture in order to get one made. Can someone out there take a picture of one for me?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will look when I get home, but I don't remember a tire pressure sticker. I know there is the VIN tag with paint codes and born on date etc. I'll look for a tire sticker for you.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a high quality photo of the tire pressure label for a 2005 gen III Viper. Just bought my car and the label is missing from the door shut face. I want to get a reproduction but need a picture in order to get one made. Can someone out there take a picture of one for me?

Check with Viper Parts of America. They may be able to order one for you and you could have an OEM sticker vs a reproduction.

OP
OP

111sixth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. The vehicle cert label should be on the driver's door shut face next to the latch. I have that label. The tire pressure placard label should be on the upper left corner of the driver's door shut face (at least according to the service manual I have). You can't order it from the dealer - it is called a non-serviceable part. I found two companies that will reproduce the label but they need a picture to match it to the new old stock they have.

OP
OP

111sixth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good lead I will give them a try. I am new to the Viper community, just bought my 2005 silver ZB. I used to think my 2009 Challenger SRT was fast until I drove the "beast". Easy to see how you can bitten if not careful with the right foot!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang