Need Pics!! Black GEN II's with Black rims...GTS preferred!!

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The funny thing is, no one that has come in this thread has said or acted in any kind of immature way or has been ridiculing or combative except you. Everyone has been helpful and nice. I fail to understand why you have such a problem. You seem like a troll on here. Maybe you should also go re-read the forum rules Mr. Member becuase what you are doing in this thread is against them!

I have received pm's. Although they may not voice it in the thread, members feel the same.

If you put the same effort into searching for rim pics as you did into searching the rules, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

:search::censored:

:usa:

Last edited:
OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have received pm's. Although they may not voice it in the thread, members feel the same.

If you put the same effort into searching for rim pics as you did into searching the rules, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

:search::censored:

Well then you can tell them to PM me as well. I am at work on a secure comp so I can't view all the pics in the links that you posted up...but...out of all those links, how many black GTS's with black rims are there?

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased my Viper Race Yellow 2001 RT/10 because it was the exact viper that I wanted...that being said...the only other color combination that I would be interested in is the black on black combination that you are thinking about. IMHO it is very bad ass :2tu:! ...not sure about the fade from front to back...I would have to see it :dunno:. Please provide lots of pictures if you decide to do it.

Here is my ride, very similar to what you are talking about and I've actually been thinking of putting flat black stripes that fade as they go back... just not sure how they'd look since I've never seen it done before on a viper.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay great, your right. You proved your point. Happy now? Are you going to be okay now? Again how old are you because you have acted in a very immature way!

Now could you please excuse yourself from this thread? I said you were right, now please go post somewhere else.

OP
OP

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did search, I wasn't happy with the results so this is why I started the thread that almost 20 people have posted helpful pics/info in. I am not going to apologize. YOU were the one that came in here with your insults. YOU were the ONLY one that had a problem and felt that you had to put your .02 in. YOU are the one who was acting like a 6TH grader and said because you were a member you were better than me (you didn't come out and say this exact thing, but we both know what you were construing). So, if anything, you owe me an apology.

Don't worry though, I'm done talking to you.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did search, I wasn't happy with the results so this is why I started the thread that almost 20 people have posted helpful pics/info in. I am not going to apologize. YOU were the one that came in here with your insults. YOU were the ONLY one that had a problem and felt that you had to put your .02 in. YOU are the one who was acting like a 6TH grader and said because you were a member you were better than me (you didn't come out and say this exact thing, but we both know what you were construing). So, if anything, you owe me an apology.

Don't worry though, I'm done talking to you.

Check yourself. I never insulted you and never said that I was BETTER because I was a member. You introduced a thread that has been beaten like a dead horse time and time again. I tried to get you understand that a little effort in a search would have yielded all the pics you could want.

In fact it was you who called me a 6th grader when all I was doing was offering my help. Again you cut my efforts down, so I searched for you and still this is the thanks I get. :2tu:

:rolleyes: Sheesh, the never of some people.

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check yourself. I never insulted you and never said that I was BETTER because I was a member. You introduced a thread that has been beaten like a dead horse time and time again. I tried to get you understand that a little effort in a search would have yielded all the pics you could want.

In fact it was you who called me a 6th grader when all I was doing was offering my help. Again you cut my efforts down, so I searched for you and still this is the thanks I get. :2tu:

:rolleyes: Sheesh, the never of some people.

:drinker: :looney::tz::boozer: