Need to find a good artist to paint the ****** Mary on my Hood.

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to find a good artist to paint the ****** Mary on my GEN I Hood.

Also need spinner wheels, Hydraulics, Pink neon lights inside, purple neon lights outside, ground effects (as rice as possible), TV screens in both side mirrors, LED lights, switch out 10 cylinder for Honda 4 ****** (to make room for hot tub), hot tub, naked girls in hot tub, refrigerator, microwave, diamond incrusted electric tooth brush, bubble making machine, and a front view camera (to see over hot tub).

Anyone have any info on companys willing to help complete this project?

Roadrunner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Visit Bob Soroka at KustomHaus http://www.kustomhaus.com... he has done almost all of DCX's custom viper work for all of the special raffle cars and such. I'd trust his work before anyone else, and he has done spectacular things in paint.

Remember the spiderman edition GTS for Cingular wireless? Or the "Viva Las Viper" car? Those were Bob's handywork. Just a thought... and he is not too far away.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And dont forget the FireFly's.
(Valve stems that light up while driving!!)

Maybe a Smoke machine for the tub and helipad for a radio-controlled Chopper while you are at it?

Knock out your front teeth and get some steelwired/diamond fitted porslin caps too. That would finish the project.

I dont know about the company's that will do all this work, but I sure can help with the front teeth.

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hmmmmmm ....

6498viper_vegas04-med.jpg

6498spin3.jpg

6498spin1.jpg

6498spin2.jpg

:rolleyes:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also need spinner wheels, Hydraulics, Pink neon lights inside, purple neon lights outside, ground effects (as rice as possible), TV screens in both side mirrors, LED lights, switch out 10 cylinder for Honda 4 ****** (to make room for hot tub), hot tub, naked girls in hot tub, refrigerator, microwave, diamond incrusted electric tooth brush, bubble making machine, and a front view camera (to see over hot tub).

Copy cat!

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperman,
That is horrible can't believe someone put spinners on there car without having the ****** mary displayed on the hood. LOL

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car ain't shiite unless it has curb feelers and a chain steering wheel. :D

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Geeeee...all I wanted on my Hood was Dolphins. :eek: