Need to park the viper out in the snow for 3 months!!! ahhh any advice?

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for the advice bill ill take moving to mexico into consideration. haha. Anyways Ted, I actually have a car port/ cover thats what my "garage" used to be.....but this new place im at dosent have any room for it unless i was to put it on the front yard but that wont fly with the owner. We are Putting in a offer on this new house today hope it happens, thanks for all the help from everyone.

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to update you guys...I found a place to move with a 2 car garage!!!!! Should be all moved in within the month...Thanks for all your advice and help, and if anyone ever needs a place to park their viper I may have an extra spot for you now! Im in Peabody MA.
thanks for the help!:)

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to update you guys...I found a place to move with a 2 car garage!!!!! Should be all moved in within the month...Thanks for all your advice and help, and if anyone ever needs a place to park their viper I may have an extra spot for you now! Im in Peabody MA.

I'm new to the forums so I just noticed this thread.. you live very close to me ;)

By the way..congrats on the new place :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:2tu: Glad to hear it!! ~juli

OP
OP
M

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
costanzo,
its funny, cause I work in Haverhill MA, well actually Groveland. There is a strip mall on Rt 97 where k's interiors, curves, and me Ocean Venture Seafoods. You will see my viper parked on the side of the building a lot in the summer!! I go to the Choice Fitness and Market Basket in Haverhill everyday! Do you have a viper?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
costanzo,
its funny, cause I work in Haverhill MA, well actually Groveland. There is a strip mall on Rt 97 where k's interiors, curves, and me Ocean Venture Seafoods. You will see my viper parked on the side of the building a lot in the summer!! I go to the Choice Fitness and Market Basket in Haverhill everyday! Do you have a viper?

Hey Martin,
haha that's hilarious.. I was hoping there were fellow Viper owners who were local! I don't own a Viper yet but plan on buying one very soon- I actually just posted a new thread about it--> "Opinions needed!"

I go through Groveland a decent amount- I especially drive though it whenever I'm going to Peabody. Actually, right before that bridge going into Groveland; that Market Basket is the one I normally go to haha since it's close to my house.. Seafood is also one of my favorite foods..hook me up! ;)

I have heard of Choice Fitness, I go to Latitude Fitness, the one in Methuen off Rte. 213.. have you ever seen the place? It's amazing..