New Exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!

Rare1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just finished installing my new Snake Oyl Rear Sub Assembly, bought from PartsRack, to my GTS. I high polished it before installing and does it look nice !!!!!!!!!!!

But that was nothing compared to how I felt when I started it up! Holy ...., what a perfect sound! Now I know what everyone has been talking about, when they say this is how the car should have sounded like from the beginning!

I love it!

Mikael
:cool: :cool: :cool:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PIPES RULE!!!

I agree no better exhaust note than pipes. Especially when you are decelerating in 3rd and 4th.

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard a lot of Vipers at VOI7 with the muffler delete and they sounded incredible. my question is, has anyone who 86'd their mufflers had problems with the police writing them up?

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my question is, has anyone who 86'd their mufflers had problems with the police writing them up?

I ran without the rear muffler for a season. I can't imagine anyone getting a ticket for that little bit of more noise. Now straight through headers with some bullet mufflers on the end---That's a different story. At WOT,it can be heard up to 2 miles away. 2 years so far and no tickets.

Steve

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i heard a lot of Vipers at VOI7 with the muffler delete and they sounded incredible. my question is, has anyone who 86'd their mufflers had problems with the police writing them up?

A couple of the kids on my block have had a problem getting pulled over for being too loud (ricers...)

I plan to keep a statement on the db level of the Corsa - I love the sound...

I think no muffler would be a little too much for me, the Corsa still gives the Viper a mean sound.....

I just got done putting on my new Exhaust and hi-flow cats - Friday - it's amazing....... :D :D :D

HawkeyeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the 4th to 2nd downshift as your coming up to a stop light decelerating from around 40-60 mph. The rumble from the Corsa turns a lot of heads!!

Mods Rock! :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte